Prologue

" Please... put me in peace..."

The tears that had been flowing uncontrollably exhausted shape gathered in his eyes, as he shouted, " SHUT UP!" His arm shook with his yell.

Mikey once again watching in shock he should have known that Takemichi would never give up.

The video he left in the time capsule all those years ago only served as fuel in Takemichi's s determination to save everyone.

" WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THIS!? YOU ALWAYS PUT ALL THE BURDEN ON YOURSELF!" The faltering Takemichi was no more, his eyes were sharp as he went on.

" OI, MANJIROU! JUST SAY IT ONCE, JUST SAY ' PLEASE HELP ME, DAMNIT! " A moment of silence is held between the two, just a pair of determined eyes locked with a pair that held shock.

" AND I'LL COME TO SAVE YOU!" Takemichi spoke soft tone for only himself and Mikey to hear. Tears flowed down his face, dripping with his blood onto Mikey's face.

" MANJIROU!"

Mikey's eyes scrunched together, his tears falling, something that hadn't happened in years.

" Please help me..." Mikey said as his arm began to slip from Takemichi's grip.

Takemichi's grip tightened in an attempt to stop him from slipping as Mikey truly began to regret his choice.

" Takemichy..." Mikey holds his hand firmly, afraid to let it go.

Takemichi's body is on its limits as he was dragged down by Mikey's weight and both of them are now falling.

With their hands intertwined, they smiled at each other.

Both accept their upcoming death.

A suspecting fate had changed will reunite with each other again.

Takemichi POV

Takemichi woke up panting heavily in an unfamiliar place a white room and a tablet was on a table. He was asleep on the floor as he checked himself as he was dressed in a white shirt and pants. His injuries are gone and the knife mark on his palm is gone as well.

" Huh? Where am I wasn't going to meet Mikey..." Takemichi said to himself as he try to remember, he can't remember how he get here, it's like a piece of his memory was cut off.

He walks to the table grabs the table to turns it on a screen projector connected to the tablet shows text.

< HELLO TAKEMICHI HANAGAKI YOU ARE GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE >

< CHOOSE A GENDER >
< Male > < Female >

" What? I can change my gender, I'll be a male." Takemichi pressed the screen but a glitch selected a female.

< CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE CHOSEN FEMALE >

" WAIT WHAT!? I didn't choose to be a female change back!" Takemichi yelled at the screen tapping it loud.

< BE WHO YOU ARE DON'T HIDE >

" I'M NOT HIDING ANYTHING I JUST WANTED TO CHANGE IT BACK!!" Takemichi yelled at the tablet.