~Chapter 6~

Foxy's P.O.V.

I heard the ringing of the phone and knew that it was time to play "hide n' seek" with Mikey, our night guard. Of course in this game if we ever found that ol' scallywag hiddin' in his room without the door closed, we can feel free to kill him. In other words, another normal night at the pizzeria. I began to peak out of the curtains, but quickly held my place as heard the camera click, meaning that Mike was probably lookin' at me. I glared into the camera for a little bit until I heard it click again. "Aye, ye better feel lucky with 'em doors. If they weren't there, I'd be chewin' on yer flesh by now. Hehehehehe..." I was getting a little tired of peaking out of the curtains, so I decided take a hit at Mike. Pushing the curtains back, I sprinted out of the cove and towards the security room. As I was running, I noticed that the poor chap hadn't closed his door yet. Well, there's no other way to say this but, yer fucked. I thought. I leaned inside the doorway and opened my mouth to give a deafening screech but I just ended up leaving it hangin' open with what I saw next.

'Tis was the old Fatbear himself, laying on top of Mike, kissing him. Twas a strange sight to see, and the only thing that managed to come out of my mouth was a weak, "Eeeeeeeh...." Apparently Freddy somehow managed to hear me, so he pulled away from Mike and looked at me with a cherry red face. "Foxy! Hi! Um, I was just uh- Just-" The poor bear had no idea what to say. And to make things worst we heard a much more feminine voice say, "Oh my god. I am so Tumblr-ing this shit!" Freddy turned to the other door where Chica was, holding a phone (don't ask where she got it from), and appeared to be taking some pictures. After a few awkward moments, Mike looked down and muttered, "Um.... Could you... get off?" Freddy's face went brighter as he got off of Mike. "S-sorry." And without uttering another word, he ran off, probably to the stage. I looked at Mike, thinking about if I should still kill him or not and finally decided against it. It was almost six anyway. As I turned to leave, I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Bonnie, who was peaking out of the closet in front of the security room. "Did I just see what I think I just saw?" He whispered. I simply nodded, and without saying anything else, I ran back to the cove, hearing the bells that signaled 6 A.M. It's only six and this day has already started out interesting. I wonder how Freddy's taking all of this.

HALLLLO!!!!! finally got this shit done! sorry it took so fucking long, i don't get a lot of time to work on it. so yeah, adding in some special twists! hope this makes you thirsty for more, so DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT AND YES MORE WILL BE COMING!!! just not too sure when. welp. yeah. not much else tos ay besides THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER!!!! BAII!!!!

- me