𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬...

A/N: Stage Directions
Character Name
Confessionals
Character Talking

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝟏𝟓 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝟐𝐏𝐚𝐜'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞.

AEOL Mansion.

The Third Challenge: To make Pac's favorite food.

Time: 6:30am

Tupac: I'm asleep in my bed and I get a knock at my door, who walks in?...Queen Bee and she was ready to sting my ass but for what though? *yawns*

Queen Bee: *straddles his lap* I really felt humiliated a few weeks ago when you said my breath stank in front of everybody! What the fuck is wrong with you?

Tupac: Listen, I'm sorry. I really am, that was immature of me to do that.

Queen Bee: You better be. Anyway, I went to the dentist and they confirmed that I just need to use more dental floss and brush my tongue properly. There is nothing wrong with my breath, I just ate strong foods that day plus your breath ain't so minty either, you barely eat vegetables.

Tupac: You did some research on me? You really like me, huh?

Queen Bee: *lies* No, I don't.

Tupac: Then why are you here sitting on my lap then?

Queen Bee kisses Pac and they make out.

Pac: I seriously regret coming at Queen Bee like that man, I have nothing to complain about this time. *grins*

Queen Bee: Goodbye, Pac.

Tupac: You just gon leave me hanging?

Queen Bee laughs and goes downstairs.

Dreamer: *fixes her lingerie* Time for me to have some fun with MY man.

Lil' Freak: Dumbass.

Dreamer walks in to Pac's room to have sex with him and they lock the door behind them.

British Barbie: That fucking little slut whore!

Lil' Freak: Stupid hoe.

Sweetie & Ms. Celibate burst into tears.

Suge hands the girls a Thug Life Note. Eyez reads it out to everyone:

 Eyez reads it out to everyone: