𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟐: 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 & 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥.

A/N: Stage Directions
Character Name
Confessionals
Character Talking

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟐: 𝐏𝐚𝐜 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬.

AEOL Mansion.

SURPRISE: BEHIND THE SCENES & DELETED SCENES SPECIAL

Tupac: What's up everybody? Today in this special. You will get to see some unseen footage from Episode 1 up until Episode 11.

Intro is shown of Pac flexing his muscles being all sexy and shit for some reason.

Tupac: So in episode 1, I gave all the 22 new honies their nicknames, got to know all of them and ended up eliminating two ladies who I was not feeling like that at all. Dirrty and Gullible, here's an extended scene for you AEOL fans of what really went down at their elimination...

Tupac: Before you watch it let me be real with y'all for a hot minute, Dirty went off on me and the other honies for eliminating her. Pretty and Latin Barbie got their asses beat by Gullible...man it was a damn mess!

Episode 1: Extended Scene of Gullible and Dirrty's Elimination.

Some of the footage got lost after Latin Barbie broke the camera but here is what they still have:

Gullible: *walks over to him* Give me my chain, please?

Tupac: This ain't for you. It was revealed to me that you were kissing on my homie, Suge. Is that true?

Gullible: No...

Tupac: Suge, we been cool for years now. Did you kiss her?

Suge: Hell yeah, she wanted to fuck me and everything.