Chapter: 4

Anu's pov.

Dev explain me the story. So, dev never was the one saved me.....

it's Ray!!!!!!!. I look at my hands.

I misunderstood him all these years, and now, when I found the real one who saved me,.....is dead, and I'm in his body......I guess, this is reason why God give me your body!!!!!

Well, even if I find out when we both are alive, I will never be able to love you because my feelings dev which are bulid in all these years.....I sure, I will never be able to change them.....but, I never said 'thanks' to you.....but, I will surely take your Revange!!!!!!!. I tighten my both fists.

"RAY!!!!!!!!!!" A Shout pull me out from my thoughts. I look at dev and he is looking at me in worry. "Ray, are you ok?!!!!???? I am calling you, from whole 20 seconds!!!!!!!!" He said. "Y-yeah.....I am fine!!!!!!" I said while rubbing my neck. He sigh.

"Well, leave those things!!!!!! Look I got you some cake!!!!!!" He said. I remember the when Carmen said that same thing.

Dev forward me a plate of cake. I look away. He raise an eyebrow. "What happened???!!!!?? Strawberry cake is your favourite....." He said. "Yeah, but I just...." I just close my eyes. Dev sigh.

"Alright....if don't wanna eat...." Dev said.  I open my one eye. And dev is about to take plate back. I tried to control myself but can't. "No!!!!!! I will eat!!!!!!!" I said and take the plate back. Dev chuckle.

How can reject the strawberry cake, and when, it's specially brought by my dev!!!!!!!. I start eating. The smile appear on my face. Then, I noticed dev smiling and starring at me. I feel a little nervous.

"You want some???!!!??" I ask. "Well, just the strawberry will be fine....." He point at strawberry on the top of cake. "Ok...." I said. "Ahhhh~" he open his mouth. Wait, he want me to feed him???!!!!!!??. I am just to shock.

"What??!!!?? Feed me!!!!!! Since childhood, you do it, even if I don't want to!!!!!!! Now, whenever I eat with you, you feed me, and it's a habit now!!!!!!!! Come on!!!!!! Ahhhh~" he said and again open his open his mouth.

YOU EVEN LET RAY, FEED YOU!!!!!!!! I am so jealous!!!!!!.

Then, I look at dev, who is still waiting for me to feed. I pick up the strawberry with a fork and nervously feed him. He chew it. "It's really sweet!!!!!!!" He smile widely like a child. A arrow hit in my heart, my face turn red.

So, cute!!!!!! Why never I have seen this side of you!!!!!!!.

"Are you ok???!!!!?" He ask. I look at him and his face is just in front of mine. He is about to put an hand on my forehead. But, I push him. "I-I AM OKAY!!!!!!!" I said in panic and my face turn even more red.

"Oh....ok...." He said. "Well, I have to go now!!!!!! Doctor said you will be discharge tomorrow, so I will pick you up!!!!!!" He said while standing up.

"And finish the cake and Don't watch t.v and rest well....got it???" He tap his finger on my forehead. "Aye!!!!!" I said. He smile and start to walk outside. And I lay down on bed and cover my face with a pillow.

Dev's pov.

Before going out, I take peek at ray.

He is acting weird, well he always act weird!!!!!....but, I never seen him in panic....he usually is clam and wear a smile on face.....but, now.....can a memory lose, also change personality????

  But.....why to do I am having some strange feeling towards him??!!!!??. Never mind, I guess, I over worked....just let's go home and rest.

I walk out from hospital and drove my car to my house.

To be continue....

A/n: sorry for any mistakes,
And I hope you all will enjoy it!!!!

Thanks for reading.