Pretty girl

-------

Seeing that heartbroken face on Mijeong, made you snicker inside. But you didn't show it and kept your innocent bitch face. Taehyung gave one last disgusted look on her face and dragged you away from there. When two were finally gone from her sight, she felt people staring at her and gossiping about her. She never felt so ashamed until now.

The next day, the teachers announced she had left school due to personal reasons. The news spread like wildfire and people were shocked yet felt she did the right thing. Taehyung humiliated her so much that she felt very ashamed of herself for doing such an immature thing.

Also, they thought she deserved to be humiliated. She had literally abused and threatened someone just to stay away from her obsession. Damn, she's crazy.

In conclusion: Everyone believes in lies.

Taehyung and you were talking again but this time, your heart fluttered when he was around. Like if you and your sister had an argument his face would make you happy. When he hugged you and pulled your cheeks while calling you his small angry chubby baby, you would blush like crazy.

And then you realized you had a crush on your best friend. Oh shit.

Then soon prom came. You never did go there because you'd rather be in the books and fanfics instead but this one made you interested. You can ask anyone out, and nobody could ridicule you. If they did, then bam you're kicked out. It was more like coming out about your sexuality kind of prom. It was the school president's idea who was a WLW and she had a girlfriend.

You were debating with yourself if you should be asking him out or not because if you did, it might destroy your friendship, and maybe it wasn't worth it. But you didn't want to see him with anyone else. Argh! You hated yourself for not making decisions quickly!

In reality, he wanted you to ask him. At least like a dozen people had asked him out but he politely rejected them saying he's waiting for someone to ask him out. They caught on to that fact and took the rejection quietly. Now they were lowkey shipping you two.

To be honest, a lot of people wanted you to ask them out. And Sehun was one of them. Many people thought your potential dates would be him and Tae. He and Taehyung were silently having a rivalry but didn't show it because who knows, you might beat them up and make them apologize to each other. They were speaking from experience.

You were still debating while Taehyung was doing nearly everything to impress you. But you didn't catch on to the fact and thought he was just being nice to you. And you even thought he would probably never like you that way. Like what's so special about you?

a/n: bruh you're a girl? Girls are gorgeous? Did you even like, look at them?

You were digging through your locker and found a note attached to one of your notebooks. Eh? Must be one of my notes, you thought, and opened it to see what subject it belonged to. Your eyes scanned through it.

'Dear ___,

Can you please meet me on the rooftop after school? I want to say something to you. -your secret admirer.'

You had a secret admirer?! Wow, this is... new. This was really shocking to you since you never thought that you'd have one. But at least you had one, it made you happy.

Your million secret admirers including Sehun and Taehyung: is this bitch for real?

Since your secret admirer wanted to say something you'll go to the rooftop and probably reject them if you didn't know them that well. But what if it's Taebear? Omg, omg that would never happen. But you still decided to go there.