Oh my gosh

The next day: 

"Alright, class!" The teacher shouted and picked up her diary. "I've decided who will get partnered with." 

She opened it and announced. "Abbey will be partnered with Cora."

"Oh thank goodness." You heard your friend mutter under their breath.

"What?"

"What."The teacher went on with the partners. After four pairs, your friend got paired with Jungkook. When the teacher announced it, she looked like she just won the lottery. Yeah, a vampire lottery.

And then your name was announced. You prayed it was one of the gossipy students. "____... with Taehyung." And your heart sank. They paired you with the one who traumatized you. Wow. You wished you would just faint.

"And Addie with Reed. Now since we have finished the portions a few days ago, I'll now announce the lessons each group would do a project on." The lesson they assigned you was the tenth one which was pretty easy. Then she announced. "You can work with your partners right now."

You timidly looked behind at Taehyung to see his expression. He was as shocked as you were. He was a vampire, and you saw him kill a werewolf. Yup, this is the best thing ever.

You wanted to argue with the teacher to change your partner, but she won't listen to you. She was stubborn as heck. The outcome would be her sending you out or humiliating you in front of the class

.Your friend was of no use. That girl had already dragged her chair to Jungkook's table and was already talking. He looked a bit nervous but occasionally added something.

You rolled your eyes and sighed. Then your teacher suddenly shouted your name. "___! Why aren't you joining your table with your partner? Everyone has joined their tables with their partners and you're sitting there daydreaming!"You wanted to punch her face, but you kept an apologetic look. "Sorry, ma'am."

"Next time, don't do it."Umm no bitch, I'll do it every time I see your fucking ugly face. Fuck off, bitch. Go suck a dick.

Regretfully, you dragged your chair to Taehyung's table. "Hello."

"Hi." He whispered. After a long time, you spoke. "So what lesson would we do a book report? Or a presentation of your wish?"

"Uhh, we can do the book report? I don't know I'm okay with anything."

"Okay."

"What lesson are we going to do?"

"The tenth one."

"Oh, it's an easy lesson."

"I know." You started reading and took notes on the parts you missed. So did he. An awkward atmosphere surrounded you two, even if the entire class was booming with chatter.

In the middle of the chapter, you heard him speak. "I'm sorry."

"Eh?"

"I'm sorry that I attacked you and probably traumatized you before-" you cut him off by covering his mouth with your hand. 

"Don't talk about it here?" He nodded, then furiously blushed. You took back your hand and sprayed it with a sanitizer, then went back to reading.

The bell rung after half an hour and the teacher announced. "Class dismissed!"

Everyone stood up and exited the class. You dragged back your chair to where it belonged and asked. "Taehyung, do you have your own Gmail ID? Or your number?"

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" 

"I'll be messaging you about the project through Gmail and we can discuss about it there."