intro.

—WORST OF YOU

' maybe i missedthat shot on purpose, andmaybe i'll just keepmissing them

' maybe i missed
that shot on purpose, and
maybe i'll just keep
missing them . '

___________

            ANGEL had found her match in the Devil of Hell's Kitchen

ANGEL had found her match in the Devil of Hell's Kitchen. She'd never met a target she could not neutralize nor had she ever failed to meet a client's request, until him. She'd been widely known as the hitwoman who'd never failed and who'd always worked in an efficient, timely manner. She'd foolishly accepted a commission to kill the enigma that was Daredevil because, in her words, no one was invincible, but this man may as well have been. She had her secrets as to why she was so good at what she did, but not even that could help her fight someone who could anticipate her every move.

Her client would not take failure as an outcome, and frankly, neither would she. When the vigilante captures her and demands to know who she works for, she knows she's screwed and when he surprisingly lets her go, she knows that she cannot face her reality anytime soon. Angel somehow finds a place with the man, and her plans to finish her mission fly out the window. Her plans to continue on with any job for that matter, fly out the window. She realizes, though, that even after the blood begins to run dry, there is no removing it's stains. Unknowingly, she'd begun an endless cycle, and it could only be broken by one thing.

So, what do you get when a world class hit woman tries to kill a famously evasive and violent vigilante?

Death. You get death.

or

in which a hit woman fails at her job
in more ways than one.

—•