chapter 16- the captian's dinner

When the girls got done getting there fancy dresses on they met in the hall way. They all were gonna go down at the same time to get their pictures taken. This was very important dinner if they have to do all of this. The girls just looked beautiful. The guys were amazed by the beauty that they had in the look they put together.

Meanwhile, when they were on their way down to the place to get their pictures done the parents all gathered together and headed down that way as well. They couldn't wait to go down to this very special dinner. When Luke, Hunter, and the girls got down to the little mini bridge they saw a big line. It was only 6:30pm when they got there. They couldn't believe the wait they were having. Someone was walking around with sham pane to drink while they waited for their turn to get pictures.
" Had no clue all these people where gonna be so early for this." Kat said
" I think no one knew this at all. At least we are here. " Luke replied
" That's true. "

A few minutes later they saw the grandparents coming over.
" Hey, over here. " Megan yelled
" Hi! Are we allowed to do this. "
"Yes, we saved spots for you." Kat said
" Ok. So, what time did you get in line?" Mrs. Garber asked
" We got here about 15 minutes ago. " Hunter said
" That's good cause people are still coming fast. " Mr. Hunter said looking around at all the people still coming to the captain's dinner.

This was gonna be such a nice dinner once it starts. The lady came back around and gave champagne to the people who didnt get it. So, the grandparents did get some since she came around to check and see. It was free for this special night. Soon as they all got their pictures taken they went to where they always sit at the dinning hall. Now they had to wait for the captain to sit down to start.
" When do you think the captain will be here?" Megan asked
" Promptly at 8pm. He's never late unless there is an emergency with something." Kat said
" That's good. " Megan replied

They all were getting pretty hungry. They had to wait 20min. still. Then after he comes they had to order and wait for the food to come to them. The place was packed tonight. They were hoping not too long. Everyone had bread to hold them off.

Soon as the captain came he made a small speech before he sat down, so everyone knew who he was. He knew they would be curious to see what he looked like . The waiters then came around and took people's orders, so they can start serving everybody. They all were happy to finally do so. This was a nice dinner once it came out and they got to start eating. So, they talked to pass the time.

When the captian's dinner was over everyone started to leave the dining hall. On the way out you got to meet the captain. When they got done doing that they all went to their rooms. They wanted to get into comfortable clothes now. They where tired and wanted to stay in their rooms for the night.