Chapter 12-The wedding day

Today was the day of the wedding. It was at 10am. Everyone got up at 8am to get ready for it. The guys got up before the girls to ho to the jewelry store to get the girls their necklace before the wedding started. They were gonna meet them up there at the chapel. They didn't want to see them in their clothes til it was time.That was bad luck if the guys saw the girls in their dresses. Soon as they all got done getting ready they grabbed the watches and headed straight up to the chapel.
" So, excited bout this.Can't wait to be married in a few minutes." Megan said all excited
"Ya, I can't wait either. I really can't believe I'm marrying my favorite country Singer." Kat replied
" Well, get ready cause It's about time. It's our stop now." Luke's mom told them

So, when the elevator stopped they got off and went to the chapel. The parents went and sat down. Meagan, Kat, Luke and Hunter exchanged their gifts. Soon as they all did that the captain came right in marry them. They had do be done right away cause everybody who signed up to do something on the island had to be by what they signed up for by 11:30am.
" So, you four are getting married today?" The captain asked
" Yes, us four." Luke said
" OK. So, let's get this wedding started. " The captain said.
" Do you Kat take Luke as your husband?"
" Yes, I do."
" Do you Megan take Hunter to be your husband?"
"Yes, I do."
" Luke do you take Kat to be your wife? "
"I do."
" Hunter do you take Megan to be Your wife."
" I do!!!"

The guys gave the girls the 24 karet diamond rings to the girls and then they kissed. Now they where married. It was a nice little double wedding that took only 15 to conduct. Now the girls were officially married to Luke and Hunter.