marriage proposal

Before starting story I want

to reveal Jake's face

So now you can imagine jake so let's continue  the story

Now I am really dying to eat food  . Riley has already told me that I can use that phone to call him for food but I know it's already evening he must be bringing food . Soon I hear someone knocked on the door"ohh finally he has came" I said to myself in relief . The door opened revealing Riley.

"Hey I thought you will be hungry at this time" he said while give me the smile. Riley and I became really good friends. it has been 2 day since I am here and cole , Finn, and Riley also keeps asking me questions but I really don't know anything that by how I am connected to this case. And jake has not shown to me I think he has not that much courage to face me he has broken my heart. Ok now I really don't want to think about this. My food is here.

" Yes , of course I was just waiting for you" I smiled and take the plates immediately from his hand.
" I am sorry" I looked up with confusion in my face."sorry?" I said in confusion tone . " Yes you are in this big trouble and I can't do anything about that. Which type of friend I am?" He sat on the bed next to me. "Hey you don't have to be sorry it's not your fault that I am here. Ignoring the fact that I don't know anything.." I take a little break and again said with sad tone." It's just because of jake" I looked down I was about to cry but I bit my lower lip to not let the tear to escape from my eyes." Saumya, please don't misunderstand him he has done with some purpose but that purpose I can't tell right now my hands are tied." He said looking at me "purpose, really? Now you are supporting to him??" I shout a little at him not too much and why here everyone is like this. I thought that Riley is not like others  but no all are same here. "Saumya I don't mean t.." before he can say anything I cutted him off and said with serious tone" I want to be alone now .I am not in mood to talk" "ahh ok and I'm sorry if my words hurt you" by saying this he left. " Do all boys are like this or it's just me who looks like a fool to everyone" I curse in my mind. I finished my food and fall on my bed .

After 20 or 30 minutes after I hear the door opening " Riley i don't want to talk to you right now. Get out!" I said without turning back.  No one has said anything but I feel bed move because of someone sit there." Riley i already told you that I am not going to talk" I said in angry tone turning my back to him.
" It's not Riley,baby. It's me" someone said seductively . I flinched and turn into the direction where the voice came . It's COLE...

" Cole why are you here at this time!" I said almost shouting. " Hey, please don't shout I came here to have sone fun ," he comes closer to me and put my hair strand behind my ears and run his finger on my face."w-what are you doing" I said hesitating and starting moving backward but he hovered over me ." You don't have to scared of me" he started moving his face close to me and his lips are about to  on mine but I starts trying to push him and escaping my face . But he is just forcing me and kissing my neck. I  am not able to do anything as he is too strong I can't move him a bit apart from me . But I still keep trying to move away from him.
I feel  two hands seperating each other away . It was jake . No, I didn't expect to him to be here to save me as he already put me in the danger his face was burning with anger I have never seen him too angry as he was always a very shy hacker it's look like he is going to kill him right now."COLE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!" he shouted and cole on the floor stand up as jake pushes him too hard that he fall on the floor." HOW DARE YOU!" He shouted
" How you dare to touch my girl!" He has shouted not less than him and how he dare to say me his girl I am not his girl but I decided to keep quiet ." So what she is already going to marry me so we can do sex after the marriage also and before the marriage also" he said calmly and what the..  " WHAT!!" . I wanted to say this but no words come outside from my mouth. I was just really shocked and no I am not going to marry him and did Riley know about that? So why he didn't tell me about this before.  " Now get out from here, jake!" . Jake has said nothing he just grabbed my wrist and started moving forward leaving cole alone at room . Dumbfounded. "JAKE!! Stop" cole said from behind but jake  not even turned around he is just moving forward.

And now great cole is also coming towards us .I hope there is not going to big fight between them because they both are looking mad I  can literally feel  both of their blood boiling looks like they are going to kill each other . I am not understanding what to do so I can handle this situation I want to stop jake moving forward to where he was going I don't know.
But I want to stop him right there. Because cole is really very angry and now I am thinking about those two bastard where are they? They can stop this fight. However , I don't know but I feel safe when he grabs my hand , I feel safe when he hugs me, I feel good when he has kissed me first time, I fell butterfly in my stomach when he said me his girl...Is this love?

Author note

Why cole wants to marry saumya?

What jake will do to stop this marriage?