last part

Jake was just keep moving forward when I don't try to stop him as I saw Finn and Riley is already coming. maybe they have heard the shouting  they comes and stand forward towards us " you both, don't dare to stop me" he said with angry and with low voice."hey, where are you taking my wife" soon cole has said as he catches us . Now I can't resist this that he is calling me his fucking wife. "Cole, I am not your wife and how you dare to make this decision without my confirmation". I said with angry tone and almost shouting at him but not too loud." See, I don't need your confirmation because I already decided to make you mine" he said by looking at me very calmly."cole just shut your fuck up" " ok now you both just calm down we will discuss this matter at the morning so please just relax at this time" Finn said while calming jake . " Saumya, you go with me" Finn said and jake let me go. " And yes jake and cole we can also talk about this later now go to sleep" Riley said . " Jake, you will regret whatever you have done" by saying this cole left from there and jake just glared at him and went towards his room.

At my room

"It's just too much.  Finn you don't know about our marriage?" I said making angry face." Saumya, I know you are angry but seriously I can't do anything about this. You know" he scratches his neck nervously. As this was a joke to him."okay now go away. Today you guys have really makes me regret alot" " Saumya listen.." I cutted him off before he can say something.
" I just want to be alone. Please Finn"
"Ok as you wish " by saying this he left .

At midnight

When I was sleeping I hear by door opening. Is this cole again? I was about to scream when someone put hands on my mouth to stop me from screaming." Saumya, it's me jake" he whispered . I put his hand away and said" why the hell are you here at this time" I also whispered and in some  angry tone as I was still angry at him for whatever he has done I can't forget this that much easily." We are going to escape from here now because I have overhead that cole is planning to marry you tommorow" " what??" I said in whisper but I want to ask this while shouting ." Yes, now let's go before anyone get to know about this" I nodded as I also don't want to marry him. " But how we will get out from here, as there is a tight security" .  " don't worry I know a emergency room from where we can escape" he grabbed my hand and we started moving to that secret room. They have really all arrangements.yes there are mafia. Ofc.

We get out from here now I really felt too good as I am out of this prison. I really wanted to thanks him for this but I remembered that what he has done." Jake, now you have any explanation why you did this to me?" I hisses. " Saumya, I know you are angry at me for whatever I have done but I have explaination for that" he said with worried expression." Okay then explain" said coldly. "I will. But first we have to get in the car " I nodded as he was right at this time. and we have reached at motel and jake kept our phone at encryption so that no one can hack us and try to know our location. We reached to the motel and we had also registered fake names  of ours - Jackson and daisy.

At our room

" Ok now explain" I sat on the couch and offering him to sit down. " So I have done this to save you".    " Ohh you try to save me by putting me in danger?" I hisses. " No, first let me complete I have done this because if he will not get you soon he will kill innocent people who he think that they can know Jennifer. He is a complete physco and if he will not get you sooner I know that he will get impatient and once he will get you soon he kill you. You don't know he is completely a monster" now he give me the real reason. I decided to forgive him as it makes sense." But have you ever killed someone and why you decided to join this mafia job. Shy hacker can't do that" I gulped ." No, I have never  killed anyone I was only Hacker and hack for them and I joined mafia team because of this Jennifer case as I can get more information by joining this amd get to know what are they up to. They don't know that I already knew about this all. Saumya , believe me I am good person" he said with serious and in worriedly tone." Yes , I believe you now and sorry I have thought wrong about you"
" No, it's not your fault. Now just go to sleep we have to visit Jennifer tomorrow". He commands." What?? You know where Jennifer is?" I get shocked that he was too fast at finding this valuable information. " Yes, I have traced his location he has made the fake id but I recognised that because mistakenly he had put raven sign on that Id logo which belongs to him". I was really impressed by this but then also I have so many questions." Jake, why they think that I am involved in this case I even don't know that" this I really questioned." I even don't know that. I have asked cole one time but he just refused me to tell" . " I hope soon we will find out".
"Yes we will. Let's sleep" I nodded and lay down on the bed .jake and I was at the same bed . First it makes me nervous a little but soon I drifted to sleep as I was too sleepy that time.