iFix and Ask

Sam's pov
Carly dressed me up, and I hate to say it but, I actually kind of like it. Carly's wearing a rose pink dress with a sweater over it. Both of us put on some light, neutral makeup. Ding-dong! That was the doorbell. "Sebastian's here!" I yelled to Carly, not knowing if it was him or not.

"Coming!" shouted Carly. "Sam, could you get my bag from upstairs? I left it." she asked. "Whatevs." I replied.
_________________________________
Carly's pov
That's not Sebastian. I knew it wasn't because Freddie had texted me saying he was at our door. I sent Sam to get my bag so Freddie could set up his gifts.
"Hey Freddie." I greeted. "Hey. Where's Sam?" asked Freddie. "Upstairs. Hurry and set up your gifts." I said. "CARLS! I CAN'T FIND YOUR BAG!" yelled Sam. "ONE SEC!" I yelled back. "NEVERMIND, I FOUND MY BAG DOWN HERE." I yelled after Freddie had finished setting it up.
_________________________________
Sam's pov
"What the heck, Carly!" I said as I walked down the stairs. "How could you- oh. What's he doing here?" I asked, coldly. "Hey Sam." Freddie greeted, sheepishly. "Why-" I got cut off. "Before you say anything, I wanna say I'm sorry. For fighting. I didn't mean to call you annoying and raise my voice. I was just trying to defend my opinion. If it makes you feel any better, I felt really miserable after you left." he shrugged. "I'm not going to forgive you that easily." I said. "Okay. I get that." said Freddie.

I sensed Carly slowly walking out of the room. "Stay." I ordered. "No." she shot back. Carly left the room. "So." I said, trying to make the silence not awkward. "Sam, I-" Freddie started. "Stop. Freddie, you know we wouldn't work out." "Yes we would. I'll make sure of it. Now, would you like to go to dinner?" he asked. "Freddie, I don't want to go out with someone just because they can't be with Carly.
I don't want to be second best again." I muttered. "Sam look at me." I looked at him. "You will never be second best to me. Ever." he reassured. "You mean that?" Then, something unexpected happened. He kissed me. And I swear there were sparks. "Does that give you an answer?" asked Freddie. I nod. "Uh-huh." "Now, why don't we go to dinner? You don't want to waste that beautiful dress that looks gorgeous on you." complimented Freddie. "Thanks." I blushed.
________________________________
-Sam, Freddie, Carly, and Sebastian all go to dinner-
________________________________
Freddie's pov
We all went to Pini's for dinner. The bill came out to be $274.92. "Wow, that's a lot of money." we all said. "Don't worry girls, Freddie and I got this. Right Freddie?" asked Sebastian. "Yep, all on us, girls." I said. "Thanks!" Sam and Carly appreciated. After that, we all went our separate ways. Sam and I drove to her house.

"Thanks again for tonight, Freddie." she said. "Sam Puckett saying thanks?" I joked. "Watch it before I leave you again." Sam threatened. "Okay, okay, chill." I retreated. "And, uh, Freddie? What are we now?" questioned Sam. "Shoot. I was gonna ask you this on our date, but we went on a double date with Carly." I pulled out a heart shaped locket. "Here," I said, " Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked, nervously. "Yes!" Sam exclaimed. I smiled.

I took the necklace back from her and put it around her neck. She opened the locket up. Inside was a picture of the both of us fighting. "Aw, I never knew we looked like this while fighting." said Sam. "And I never knew Sam could be so soft." I teased. "Shut up. Tell anyone about this, and I swear I'll break up with you." I nod. "And could we not tell anyone we're dating yet?" pleaded Sam. "Sure, Sammy." I said, trying out a new nickname for her. "I like Sammy. But only you can call me that." she said. "Alright, I should go now."

"Forgetting something?" I hinted. "No?" Sam said, confused. I pointed to my cheek. "Not even forgetting a kiss on the cheek?" I smirked. "Fine." she groaned. Sam pecked me on the cheek. "Bye Fredlumps!" "Bye Princess Puckett!" I smiled to myself. I finally had the girl of my dreams.

A/N: hey! i decided to end the story here. if you guys want, i can make a sequel to this. alrighty, bye!!