Chapter 4

Wooyoung

Call me delusional, but since the day mine and Felix's lips had touched, something seems off.

Dance practice is exhausting as always, but when I wanted to hug Felix, he ran to bother I.N with his clinginess. Well, why not, but he knows that I.N doesn't like that much skinship and I wouldn't mind at all, right? This got on my nerves.

What makes me realise, that it's really happening, is when San was going for an embrace and Felix noticed it. He noticed it, but instead of going to Sanie, he snuggled to Seonghwa and Minho, who were sitting on the ground leaning their backs against the wall, clearly not in a mood for Felix's skinship-oriented personality.

But then the little devil initiated a debate over how much Seonghwa likes Hongjoong and some... not so pure stuff, and Lee know gladly helped him with torturing the older. I was mesmerized. This kitten surely deserves a place among our Woosan unit.

San meanwhile scratched his nape to shake off his embarrassment and smiled gently towards the three males and turned to me. Oh fuck, to describe the look in his eyes... There was jealousy, fury, lust and hurt mixing in a slowly burning volcano getting ready to burst every second from now on.

Then he leaned towards my ear and growled "bathroom, one minute." while passing me calmly. My knees almost turned into jelly so I could get him what he wants right in front of everyone, hearing his voice like that wakes up the demons inside me.

I love when Sanie's angry. And I love even more seeing that I'm the reason his frustration is melting. It's funny how he growls lowly at me, being dominant and all, but with a single swirl of my tongue he can shatter to pieces, his eyes rolling back and his mouth opened just enough to moan my name in higher pitch.

Damn, I adore him so much that a simple thought of him can get me semi-hard.

Somehow I manage to hold myself together for one more minute before I follow him.

The last drop for me was when I heard Felix talk to my best friend. "Uhm, Yeosang-hyung? Can we talk, please?"

I was about to give them more privacy, but my steps stopped when the older one responded. "Well, if you invite me for some chicken..." Did he just flirt with him?

"Matters how the conversation will go, hyung~" My peripheral sight catches Felix smirking and winking towards Yeosang. Blood is boiling in my veins when they start to giggle. What the heck is wrong with him to do such things? And what the hell is wrong with me when my reactions are like this?

I know they are probably just getting closer, Felix probably firing questions about Yeosang's hobbies and his past being a Bighit trainee. I know it's not nothing to worry about, but I still have to make my way outta the room, to be sure I won't explode over such bullshit. He could've asked me, and the fact he didn't makes my chest clench in anxiety.

Maybe I got over the line when I kissed him. Now he avoids me and punishes my moron ass. And maybe I deserve it in some way. But that doesn't mean I'm still not mad about it. The only thing that truly stabs me in the heart is that he makes San suffer too, even when I was the one who screwed up.

If our leaders find out... I don't even dare to continue this thought. I don't know what to expect from them. Yeah, Hongjoong is sweet and caring, but the fact he's closer to Hell with not only his height scares me to death. I can't even imagine what the heck Yeosang had seen that one night, when he accidentally entered the Madz' room...I'm not sure if I wanna know tho - everytime we tried to drag it outta him, he refused to talk and got pale... and they ask me why I'm afraid to go to room belonging to a one year older male.

Full of mixed emotions, I leave the practice room, escorted only by silent and confused looks of Yeosang and Felix pinned to my back.

I have to talk to San. Hopefully we figure something out without anybody getting hurt.