Chapter 4

Elise POV
It felt weird staying with Chris and Ricky. I mean I'm probably just not used to it I guess. I walked downstairs and Ricky was making pancakes.
"Morning Luck," he said.
"Hey." I said.
"How'd you sleep?" Rick asked
"Okay I guess." Okay yes I was lying because I didn't sleep at all. I just kept thinking about the thing that happened between me and Andy. Am I overreacting? Just then I heard my phone ringing upstairs. I ran and checked to see that it was a text from Ronnie!!
R: E baby how you doing?
E: Ronnie!!! :p I'm doing good!! We haven't talked in forever !!
R: I know!! I'm on my way to Andy's right now! Can't wait to see you!
E: About that... I'm not staying at Andy's for a while
R: Why??? :(
E: Long story. Sorry Ron.
R; Where are you?
E:I'm staying with Ricky and Chris for a while.
R: aww well I'll miss you. See you at warped tour.
E: See me at warped tour? What do you mean?
R: Bye E.
Warped tour? What did he mean he will see me at warped tour? Oh well it probably means nothing. When I walked back downstairs Ricky was done with breakfast. I ate two pancakes and drank orange juice.

Andy POV
Ronnie is coming over. I'm gonna have to tell him that Elise isn't here. I mean it seems he likes Elise more than me. I knew him first. He was my best friend first. Wait does he like Elise? No no no he can't their just friends. Are they? Are they secretly together? No no they can't. I pushed that thought out of my mind. I switched the tv on and watched batman for 10 minutes and then the doorbell rang.

Ricky POV
Elise looks like she has something on her mind. She's zoned out completely.
"Elise?" I asked her. She snapped out of it.
"Oh hi." She said.
"What's wrong?" I asked her.
"Nothing" she said. I could tell she was lying. I sat on the couch and motioned for her to come here. When she walked I sat her on my lap.
"Luck.. What's the matter? You know you can tell me." I said.
"Well it's just that I feel like I'm overreacting over the whole Andy thing. I mean I couldn't sleep last night cause I felt like I was holding a grudge for no reason." She told me.
"Do you want to ask Andy about it?" I asked her.
"Yes...No...I don't know." She said.
"Well just think about it okay?" I told her.
"Okay." She said snuggled into my chest like a little kid.

Chris POV
As I was walking into the kitchen I noticed Little Lucker sitting on Ricky's lap. She was snuggled in his chest. I felt my blood boiling inside me. Wait no I'm not jealous. Why would I be ? She's just my best friend. I've known her a while now. Ugh cmon Chris snap out of it!! You know she doesn't like you because she likes someone else!! Besides, you can't like her anyway. What would Andy think? Oh my gosh. I tried to push the thought out of my head.