Chapter 16

Elise POV
I called Anna to go because Andy wanted us back on the bus. We didn't talk the whole walk back because she was texting Ron. It wasn't a far walk tho.

Anna POV
R:Hey babe
A:Hey Ron
R:what are you doing? <3
A:Getting on the bus wby??? <3
R:Just being myself on the bus.
A:I bet your awesome
R:Oh really how.
A:You just are<3
"You know what's awesome?" I recognized Chris' voice?
"What?" I asked
"That you get to see E"
"Go talk to her then"
"She doesn't talk to me"
"Well she's in the bus come on Chris I'm tired of the tension"
"Okay"

Elise POV
I walked into the bus but Anna wasn't right behind me. Oh well she probably ran into something. I waited a minute and the door opened it was Anna and Chris? What in rainbow the balloon going on here? (Rainbow the balloon is my thing not yours)

Chris POV
"Hi Elise"
"Hello Chris"
"Can we talk?"
"I guess so c'mon". Elise walked outside and I followed behind her.
"So what do you want?" She asked.
"I just wanted to say sorry for everything. For being a jerk and I should've apologized way earlier but I couldn't find myself walking to your bus. Even when we stopped at the hotel."
"Shh. It's okay it's my fault I shouldn't have overreacted but one thing, let me see them"
"Them?"
"The cuts Chris"
"How'd you know?"
"Nobody on stage where's a long sleeve when it's 90 degrees outside." I pulled up my sleeve and she hugged me.
"I'm sorry Chris"
"For what"
"Everything"
"It isn't your fault E don't blame yourself".
"But it is my fault"
"Little one no It isn't. Look I gotta get ready for the next set. Love ya"
"Love you too Chris" she said. I walked back toward the bus.

(It's a pretty short chapter sorry)