Chapter 13

Elise POV
I knocked on the bus door and Austin opened it.
"Austin I need to talk to you"
"Sure come on in Elise"
"I may sound crazy but the weirdest things have happened to me since I've came on warped tour. And it's barley the first stop"
"Okay well tell me about it"
"Well I got back with Vic a while back and today I think we broke up but then Ronnie kissed me and said Andy told him I liked him. But Andy didn't know I liked Ron and Chris likes me and the reason he was wearing long sleeves during his set was because of me. He cut because of me. And then when I tried to go talk to him he was making out with some random girl in just so confused Austin. I don't know"
"Well I think first you need to set things straight with Vic. Ask Ron about the kiss and I'll handle the Chris situation okay?"
"Thanks Austin. You're a good friend" I hugged him. Then I started walking towards PTV bus. While I was reaching it Vic and Kellin were outside being weird. "Monster!" Kellin told me.
"Hey Kells. I need to tell Vic something really quick"
"Vic." I said handing him his ring "I hope we can still be friends" he just nodded. I turned and started walking towards FIR bus next. As I reached it I knocked on the door.
"Ron I need to talk to you" I said.
"Sure come on" he said.
"Tell me what that kiss was really about?"
"Well I do like you Elise but you're with Vic and I do not want to ruin our friendship. Andy would be pretty pissed too"
"I'm not with Vic and I guess you're right who knows what Andy would think"
"You like him don't you" Ron asked me.
"Who?" I said.
"Look I know You like Rick. I can see it when you're around him. But let me tell you. Dating a rockstar isn't always fun. Unless you are one."
"Well I want to be one but I don't have a band to join"
"I talked to your friend Anna the other day. She sent me some fan mail and tweeted me and stuff so I called her. Asked Andy for her number she got all excited and told me that your in a band. Full Time Outcasts? It's a good name. (A/N that is the real name of my band)
"Yeah but we don't have a drummer. Or a bassist."
"Hire one. It's not hard E. Just follow your dreams"
"Thanks Ron"
"No problem Elise."

Austin POV
I started walking towards MIW bus to talk to Chris for Elise. I knocked and Balz answered it.
"I need to talk to Chris"
"Okay come in Austin"
"Chris! Austin wants to talk to you". Chris walked out with some random girl I guess he met here.
"What? Oh hi uhh what's up" Chris said.
"The sky shit head now we need to talk" I said. We walked to the back.
"Who's the girl" I asked
"Sky" he said
"Okay wow whatever well let me see them" I said
"See what?"
"The cuts Chris. Don't be ignorant"
"How'd you know"
"Elise told me. She's worried about you. She didn't realize how bad she hurt you Chris. She feels terrible. But I'm glad you moved on okay? I went through the same thing as you. Not with Elise but with another girl. Regardless please don't hurt yourself because your heartbroken. You have sky now okay?"
"Thanks man" Chris said.
"Alright bye dipshit"
"Bye"

Andy POV
Elise liking Ron? I could never imagine it. Wait a minute. Why did Ron tell her? Did Ron oh no he didn't. I'll just ask E about it. With my luck the door opened and it was Elise.
"What did you mean Ron told you"
"Well you see he kinda kissed me and he told me that"
"He kissed you? What?! Oh n-"
"Andy please stop. I already talked to him about it okay?"
"Okay".

Elise POV
I walked into the restroom and opened the cabinet. There was a box of pads and a box of pregnancy tests. I'm late, I thought to myself. Good thing the guys put pregnancy tests in case they bring a girl home. I opened the package and waited. The symbol said no I was not pregnant so I was relieved. But wait I don't know if I am. I walked into the bunk area and called to CC. "CC can I talk to you"
"Sure Lucker what's up?"
"Remember when we went for that walk and things happened?"
"Yes why?"
"I think I'm pregnant"
"What? Did you take a pregnancy test?"
"Yes it said I wasn't but I'm not sure"
"I'll take you to a doctor our next hotel stop okay?"
"Okay"