Putty In My Hands

Sub!Dazai x fem! Reader

It's amazing how dual sided he is. He truly is a work of art. His charming personality was rumored to be a poison; one that corroded itself into the hearts of women, nestled itself deep, only for it's owner to dissappear later on, without a single glance.

He was a womanizer, everybody knew that. But she didn't mind. Because she was quite the devil herself. She played with the hearts of men. She twisted their hearts, stabbed them, stepped on them, and they always came back to her, begging for more.

One can only imagine what must've happened when they both united under the moonlight on one starry night, pretending to love and be loved, and falling for each other in the process. She was quite a dominant partner, and her love was of a kind that he hadn't experienced before. She dominated the bedroom and decided when she wanted pleasure. Her partner's pleasure laid entirely in her hand. Only if she gave him permission to feel good, he would feel good. But Dazai Osamu was a tough nut to crack. He had managed to seize control of tonight's activities. Or so he thought.

"Haah!"

He didn't know how he landed up like this, with her on top and him below. It started off so different. In the beginning, he could admire her beauty from above, but now, all he could see was the grayish hue of the moon on the ceiling.

He whimpered, his nails trying to rip the bedsheets apart.

She nipped and sucked, then sank her teeth into his flesh. She was an animal; a hungry beast that wanted to devour. And he had found himself in the lioness's den.

Every snap of her hips sent his mind reeling. He couldn't think straight anymore. All he could focus on was her voice, gently guiding him to the edge, and the amazing feeling down there.
He wanted her to use him. He knew how much she got off of having power and control. Which is why he wanted her to use him for her own pleasure, then throw him away like one of her other ragdolls. That's what he wanted. He was an egoistic man, who never believed in the concept of letting someone else have the win. He wasn't used to taking the L. No; Dazai Osamu always had his way. But not with her.

Not tonight.

Tonight, he was putty in her hands. He was in no position to act proud and haughty. She had reduced him to a crying, whimpering, shuddering mess.
Opening his mouth to let out a wonderful sound, his tongue dangled out. He no longer had control over his actions. All he could do was inhale her intoxicating smell and submit to her.

He could taste the dried tears. His eyes stung from the lack of moisture; he had cried so much, that there were no tears left to shed. Four, maybe five? How many times has he experienced euphoria? Must be more than that. He can't think straight. He was approaching the fall. He was so close to the edge, but she kept him there, hanging on by a thread. He wanted to leap off, but she held him back. She didn't let him come.

"Please..."

He whispered in an attempt to convince her to have mercy.

"I beg you... hah... please.. let me.."

His hoarse voice was better than a dozen orchestras. It was heaven itself. Just hearing him and observing his red eyes, tear stained cheeks and twitching limbs made her feel heavenly.

Cupping his cheek, she kissed him sensually.

"Go ahead, love."