What Bunny Likes

Dazai x gn! Reader

You and Dazai were curled up under a warm blanket after a tiring day of work. Both of you had recently moved in, and hence often had such soft moments. Dazai's hand laid loosely on your tummy, your back pressed into his chest. His chin rested on your fluffy hair as you began giving in to the sleep.
Suddenly, you felt a warm breath on your ear. A wet, hot tongue licked your neck as naughty, agile fingers raced underneath your shirt, tracing patterns on your warm skin.

Your breath hitched at the sudden seduction.

"Osamu?", you whispered, way too aroused already.

He continued caressing your your tummy, ghosting his fingers on your skin, inching higher and higher painfully slow.

"Things have been pretty boring lately, haven't they?"

He grumbled in your ear, continuing his ministrations.

"We have been so drowned in love, that our nightly activities have become predictable and monotonous. "
He exhaled, making shivers run down your spine.

"I've been too soft on you, haven't I."
It wasn't a question. Dazai Osamu was stating a fact. You both agreed. Things were very gentle and soft in the bedroom. But you figured that Osamu was that type of a guy. But maybe you were wrong.

The whimper that escaped you was enough confirmation for Dazai. He had always assumed that you liked being treated like a princess. But he had noticed your reactions whenever he called you something nasty. You had seemed to like it.

He turned you on your back, sitting up on his knees. He drew patterns on your face with his finger, caressing your plump lips, red cheeks and hot nose.

"So I was right. My bunny wants to make things more exciting."

Your eyes fluttered close due to his lingering touches.

"The only question is, does my bunny like to choke?"

He flipped you in an instant, making you straddle him as he laid under you.
Grabbing your hand, he placed it on his neck, squeezing lightly.

"Or being choked?"

He switched your positions, straddling your waist and applying little pressure on your throat. Just enough to make you gasp in excitement.

He grinned, happy with your answer.

"Ah, you like being manhandled."

He mused, a dark smirk gracing his elegant features.

Leaning down, he kissed down your neck, finding that one spot that made you see stars. He lightly grazed his teeth on your tender skin, warning you of what's to come.

"Osamu, you scare me."

You whispered.

He froze. He hadn't meant to scare you. That was not his intention at all! He had only meant to spice things up a bit. Maybe he had read into it wrong. Maybe you didn't like-

"And it fucking turns me on."

You all but moaned in his ear. He smashed his lips onto yours, grabbing your face in his large palm. He forced his tongue into your mouth, drawing beautiful sounds from you.

Pulling back, he looked down at you with fiery lust in his eyes.

"I'm going to fucking devour you."