Chapter Four

"Are you sure about this?" My head professor asks, looking at me with a face full of confusion. I was currently telling him about my choice of dropping out of all of my college courses. I don't need it anymore, plus, the sooner I quit the more money I save. I know when my parents find out they'll kill me, but it is my life and as long as I'm happy, why should they care? The hard part is going to try and convince my mom I was dating Harry, she can read me like an open book.

"Yes, I know what lies ahead in my future and I'm confident none of this will make my journey easier." I talked with the most intelligence I have, which isn't much and give him a reassuring smile. After a while of signing papers and a way too long of a goodbye I leave my old campus and sit in my car for a minute, taking a deep breath with a huge smile plastered on my face.

I soon start my car and look down at my phone to find a message for Bridgette and Katie. Bridgettes was a bunch of nonsense about her boyfriend, and Katies was as long as a novel, but it basically stated that whenever Harry hints about going out again, I suggest ice skating. Why out of everything Ice Skating? Beats me, I absolutely hate it. I've never truly been, but I'm extremely clumsy, so I know I'll be terrible at it.

I really didn't get a text for Harry for the next three days, and I wasn't worried about it, I'm still getting paid, but Katie on the other hand was freaking out. The one thing I told her I wouldn't do is be desperate, so I told her no to texting him and asking him to hangout, which I could tell she was not happy about.

Katie told me at the bands next meeting, which is today, they would bring me up and say the fans love me. Out of any lie they could have thought of... why that one? It's the least believable, the fans hate me, I've seen what they say on twitter, and its not pleasant. Lucky for me, I don't care, well I pretend to not care anyway. Katie said If Harry thought the fans loved me and he even just liked me, he would be good with it and try to pursue what we had going.

I didn't buy it, but I guess I should give her more credit, because three hours after the meeting I got a text from Harry saying, 'Are you busy?', which I forcefully said no. After a few more messages we had a plan of ice skating in an hour before dinner at his place. Yes, his place.

I texted Katie, telling her our plans, and I knew she was happy with the second she responded, 'HE'S TAKING YOU TO HIS HOUSE!', which made me laugh. I be lying If I said I wasn't nervous to go to his house, I mean, his toilet paper is probably made of gold.

I dressed nicely, but also warmly, because I knew I would be falling on ice... a lot. I didn't even mention ice skating, he jumped right into the idea right away, which just shows how I should really follow Katie's advice.

I sat in my room, watching out the window to see when he arrived, but knew it would still take some time to get to the front door, so I wouldnt seem desperate. As promised, he was here right on time, four o'clock. I grab my purse and wrap my scarf around my neck before walking outside and getting in the passenger seat of his extremely nice car.

"Hey, sorry for such late notice, I've just been a bit busy with the new album." He smiles softly and backs out of the driveway. I couldn't help but feel a bit awkward myself, knowing that Harry was only pursuing things with me because Katie told him the fans liked me; which is not the case.

"No it's fine, I've never been before, so I'm really excited to try it out. You'll have to be patient with me though, I'll probably fall a million time." I say in the fakest voice and a stiff laugh, but I can tell he doesn't notice. His eyes widen at my comment and he goes to speak.

"At your age you've never been ice skating before?" He asks with a bit of surprise in his voice. I laugh and give a short nod, "I've just never really put the time into going, so you'll have to pretend I'm good at it for me... I'm rather clumsy." I tell him with a joking voice, but on the inside I'm dead serious.