Chapter 13 - The New League

Loud cries emerged from the stadium seats, causing Naruto and Sasuke to cancel their jutsu. The Akatsuki leaped down from their areas. They had healed over time, thanks to All For One. (Who is not in Prison at this point in the story.)

The other members of the 12 were going to the fight. Up in the stands, Konan formed her paper into thin, yet sharp spikes, sending them raining down on the stadium.

Suddenly, a cry was heard. "SMAASH!" The amount of air force from Izuku Midoriya's punch moved the spikes from their targets. The paper returned to Konan, who leaped from place to place, dodging attacks from the air force.

Deidara swooped down from above on the back of a clay dragon, dropping 3 clay eagles, allowing them to scatter around in the stadium. Deidara let them detonate, which Bakugou, Tokoyami, and Kirishima protected the bystanders from the blasts.

Dabi blasted his flames from a large area of the stadium, which Sasuke countered with a Water Style jutsu. "Water Style: Great Waterfall!" He cried, shooting a massive ball of water at Dabi, extinguishing his flames and sweeping him away. "Damn it!" Dabi cried as he was suddenly saved by Obito.

(I forgot to mention, Obito is "Tobi" at this point in the story. He's at the Konan VS Tobi period of his abilities/voice (Fight never happened).)

"Get your ass in the game." Obito coughed. Kisame took this as a chance and rushed through Sasuke's jutsu at high speeds. He was then pounded by a Cherry Blossom Impact from Sakura, which sent him flying into the stadium pavement. She was damaged by Sasuke's jutsu a bit, but she would be fine.

Sasuke slightly grinned at Sakura. "Thanks, Sakura." Sakura nodded, then proceeded to evacuate. Back with Izuku, he had failed to catch Konan. He had new opponents, Itachi and Toga. "Why are you guys doing this?" Izuku questioned them. "I'm only here for you, Izu-kun!" Toga happily spoke. "Master wanted us to eliminate all obstacles, even if it meant us dying." Itachi silently replied. He then appeared in front of Izuku and kicked him in the stomach. "Back off, scum!" Bakugou blasted himself towards Itachi, and fired an explosion, which his enemy had dodged. Toga took the chance to cut Bakugou in his cheek as the smoke cleared up. "So you're here too, huh, Yandere?" Bakugou sneered. Izuku rushed to Bakugou. "Kacchan! Let's take them down!" Izuku yelled to him. Bakugou grunted. "Now you're speaking my language, Dumb Deku!" He roared.