three

the next day

                                                                                  the next day

the eight kids woke up and got ready to meet the team they got their stuff and hokey gear and bags and left.

hey, do you guys think the new team will be mean to us? ken asked.

No, I don't think so but if they are I'll put them in their place. Melina said.

what are you going to do shortie? dean chuckled.

I'll light their buts up peach knows what I'll do. Melina.

hahaha hahaha, I'm not going to say I'm going to let her show you herself, y/n started laughing because she knew what would happen.

when the kids got out of the limo they went to the locker room to get ready and got on the ice well all except the eight-year old she sat on the bench.

tell me about my new kids, the new coach said referring to the seven kids standing in front of them.

that is Luis Mendoza he's from our Miami club, a real speedster incredible skater I clocked him 1.9 seconds blue line to blue line.

that when he started showing off what he could peach thought he was good well till he crashed but being nice and trying so hard not to laugh she and jack went over and helped him up asking if he was ok with the rest of the team.

I almost had it that time, Luis said as we helped him up.

you'll get it, next time buddy, peach said patting him on the back.

next was Dwayne he was showing his puck handling skills.

that's Dwayne Robertson from Austin he's the best puck handler I have ever seen, Don said. 

you mean for his age? coach though. 

no, I do not. Don responded.

hey this is easier than roping hogs yee-haw. Dwayne was having fun peach didn't feel so nervous anymore.

there's Julie '' the cat '' Gaffney she won the state championship for main three years in a row. 

but we have a goalie Goldberg. coach replied to what don said.

then he started hyping himself up

all right bring them on man! I'm ready for this! I'm the man I'm the man!

until he fell

they all took a shot at Julie and she blocked them all. all peach could think about was how much better Julie was than Goldberg but not in a mean way but he could use some practice.

well we could use a backup. coach finally understood where he was coming from.\

next we have y/n peach l/n. as Don said that I was putting on my helmet.,