Chapter 6

Recap

They went on a date and had a huge debate on how marshmallows are supposed to be like. 

End of recap

................................................................................................................................................................

time skip to when everybody was at school

Author's Pov:

Elijah and Dequan were in their class talking about random shit. "So, when ya finna lose it?" Dequan asked nudging Elijah. Elijah had a confused look for a second  until it hit him and said, " Nun of ya damn fucking bees wax bitch." Dequan pouted and stood but fell. "that's what yo golden brown ass get" Elijah said. "You motherfucking asshole" Dequan said flipping him off. "What so wrong with golden brown baby boy" Mike whispered slowly wrapping his hand around Elijah from the back. "n-n-n-nothing d-d-daddy" Elijah  quietly said. "good" Mike said letting go smirking at him. Elijah just there blushing and Dequan was silently laughing at him

Elijah's thoughts: I know damn well I didn't just fucking blushed, great now I'm wet. THANKS ALOT MIKE !!!!!

"No problem mamas" Mike whispered to him.   "Damn it I forgot you can read my mind" Elijah said. Mike smirked at him and sucked his neck leaving a hickey. "You son a of a- finish that sentence im finna make you not able to walk" Mike said sexually choking him. "You don't want that don't you?" Mike asked in seductive tone cocking his head to the side a little.  "No daddy" Elijah said kinda turned on. "are you sure?" he asked slowly squeezing his neck. "Yes daddy. Please don't punish me." Elijah begged. "I'll think about it. But don't forget about it either. Okay baby boy?" Mike said smirking. "Yes daddy." the quiet one responded in a submissive tone. Mike smirked and kissed his forehead before letting go and walking to his seat.

"bitchhh- shut the fuck up" Elijah said cutting off Dequan. His bestie was laughing at his quiet friend who is now rethinking his life choises

Elijah's thoughts:  IM FUCKED.  R.I.P my life and sanatiy. ORRR I can go off the grid. No that's finna make things worse. Just take it. No, yes, No, Yes, No, yes NO. I swear im finna be disabled for a whole week. 𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒.

Mike's thoughts: I really enjoy reading his thoughts. He really is thinking he finna get away wit that. Poor soul.  It's the arguing for me, he really tryna go off the grid on me. haha, he can't. But I should've fucked him right there but hey not the time nor place.  𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀.

"Yo, Mike?" Louis said knocking Mike outta his thoughts. "hmm" Mike hummed. " You really bout to that?" Louis asked his smirking friend. "hmmm, maybe I will, maybe I won't" Mike said smirking. "You really are a bit- call me that im fiina put a cap in yo ass" Mike cut off Louis giving him a death stare. "Damn, fucking chill" Louis said rasing his hands up in defense. Mike chuckled a little going back to his thoughts and staring at Elijah like he was his next meal. Which was true.

time skip to when school is over cause school is boring as fuck.