Chapter 17

* few years later*

" Get yo dusty feet off me you Dora looking bitch built hefty ass." Makayla said to her older sister. " Make Me." Regina taunted. " I'm finna bet yo ass COME HERE!" Makayla said jumping at her but she got caught by her dad. " What did I tell you about fighting. You do that in your room not in here." Mike said looking at both girls. " But she- no buts no coconuts. And your watch mouth princess." Martin said tickling her making her bust  out laughing falling on the bed as Regina laughed at  her younger sister endless laughing. " You thought you were gonna get away with it too? Nope bring you behind." Mike said dragging her down and tickling her feet. 

" What do ya'll want for- Oh shit." Elijah said backing away. " Why your backing away?" Mike asked. " Nope, Nope. Good bye" Elijah said running away jumping down the stairs. " Stay here girls" Martin said as Mike and Martin ran out the room.

~

" Mamas Where are you" Mike yelled laughing. Elijah was hidden in their cabinet downstairs in the kitchen.  " I wonder where he is" Martin said sarcastically opening up the exact cabinet Elijah's in.  " Found you." Martin said. " No, No, NO! Put ME DOWN!!! " Elijah yelled as he beated on his husband's back as he gets carried up the stairs being slammed on the bed. " Put down mommy" Makayla yelled jumping on Martin's back making him laugh. " Guess your joining his punishment too." Mike said throwing his daughter next to him. " Back off." Makayla said throwing a pillow at them. 

~

Laughs echoed throughout the house of the family as Elijah, Makayla, and Regina was getting tickled by Mike and Martin. " DAD I'M SORRY PLEASE STOP!!" they all yelled laughing. " FIne." They said raising their hands. " My body hurts." Regina said laughing. " yea. I think passed out of not able to breath." Kayla said. " Mamas how do you feel?" Mike asked ELijah. " Tired. FUcking tired. What ya'll want for dinner." he asked getting up.

 " Pizza" the girls yelled running out the room. " You." Mike said biting his lip. " No, No,No, Were getting pizza." Elijah said getting up. " Naw, I'm hungry." Mike said slamming him on the bed. " And this is my cue to leave." Martin said walking out their room. " We can't" Elijah exclaimed. " And why is that?" Mike ask slowly getting on his knees lifting his skirt and slowly pulling down his panties. " because their literally outside the room." Elijah said. " hmm. I honestly don't give a fuck." Mike said shoving his two fingers in him making him gasp. " M-M-Mike Stop it." Elijah said. " Not till I hear your voice." he said going faster. " Michael s-s-stop it." he said in a shakey voice. " nope." he said hitting his g-spot. " fuck mike stop it." ELijah moaned out. " there's the voice Im talking about." he said. " daddy please stop." Elijah said. " Okay." he said pulling his fingers out sucking on them. " can't wait to taste more of you." Mike said. " Maybe tonight but we got a family" Elijah said getting up.

~

" No Makayla you bend halfway like how dad bends mom over  the table then shake your thighs" Regina said teaching her younger sister how to twerk. " Martin, why didn't you stop them?" Mike asked. " If I did try I would be the one popping my ass left to right so ummm." Martin said. " and what do you mean by Mike bending me over on the table?" Elijah asked. " Cause I saw you two like that yesterday morning." She said. " Chile I was resting my arms. He's just clingy." Elijah said. " I'm not." Mike said. " No Your possessive." Martin said. " May we please get Pizza." Makayla asked interrupting the conversation. " Yep. Let's go." Elijah said.

And for the rest of the evening the family went out for Pizza. 

And Mike has finally found his true love happy with his life after 25 years.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝

Eli's Court: Hewo beatiful people. 

This is the last chapter of this book. I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I liked writing it. They may not gonna be a sequel for this book it may be. Wait till you find out.

Make sure ya Vote and Comment.

I love you guys.

Peace out