xx 10 xx

"Shuhua! Come lets eat!" said Soojin. Shuhua was busy taking photos of Soojin's silhouette with Haku Mata standing behind the latter who was cooking and pretty sure they were attracted by the smell of what Soojin was cooking. Shuhua thought it was so cute and warm at the sight of them, so she decided to take a few photos with Soojin's newly bought camera.

"yay~ jinjin ah it looks so good!!!" Shuhua happily exclaimed. They ate happily and played with the dogs after, then cuddle at night with chill songs to end the night.

It was just a dream. Or was it a nightmare for Shuhua who just broke up with her lover?

"You alright there?" Yuqi asked softly. Shuhua opened her swollen eyes slowly, hearing birds chirpping, sunlight glowing in her room, everything is just so slow. She finally noticed Yuqi's presence and said, "I'm fine, or not." coldly. Shuhua recalled what happened last night.

"I had enough of your clinginess!" "Get out!" "Let's call it off"

Everything just felt so surreal, to the point where she even question her existence in this world. What happened to the fairytale couple?

"Take your time, everyone is here for you, if you need someone to talk to, I am always here." said Yuqi. Shuhua sat up and smiled at her softly. "Thank you dumbass, but I'm fine, go get ready soon." Shuhua said that and left to the bathroom quickly as she didn't want Yuqi to see her cry. "Yah~ you can take a day or two or even a week off!!!! and who are you calling dumbass?!?!?!?!? You can't avoid it forever Shu!" Yuqi said and smiled softly and continued after under her breath, "you should learn to love yourself first, self love is the best love, Shuhua yah."

Shuhua had to wear a hoodie, a pair of sunglasses and a mask on a hot weather to hide her swollen eyes and sad smile. She thought to herself is this what being an idol looks like? but brushed off the thought as Yuqi came along with Soyeon, who was very worried with Shuhua but she just saw a living bolster standing like a tree. "Shuhua? Are you better now? How are you still holding up?" Soyeon said with a slightly shocked tone as she was worried but shocked how Shuhua is dressed. "Yep unnie, I'm good" Shuhua didn't even bother to turn around and she didn't want Soyeon to see her swollen eyes and face.

A brilliant idea just came up to Soyeon's mind. "I know what we should do today. Let's go to the amusement park today! Let's forget everything that hurts!" Soyeon said excitedly and Yuqi was jumping around. Shuhua smiled at them and thought she shouldn't let them down, so she went with the idea of going to the amusement park.

"er...Shu, you might wanna change that outfit"

After a long car ride along with Yuyeon's c(k)araoke session, they finally arrived at Never Ending Wonderland, a amusement park that is super huge. "Don't worry baby Shu, everything is on Yuqi today! Let's goooooooo!!!" Soyeon said excitedly while dragging Shuhua and Yuqi was whining at the back, "Yah!!!! Jeon Soyeon!!! I didn't say anything!!!"

They first sat on a rollercoaster that is as high as 155m, it did clear Shuhua's mind for a second as it was so tall and scary, the wind blows on her face and she did forget the pain for a few, but reality hits her backs so fast. Next up is a gyro drop. Shuhua felt nothing as nothing hurts as much as her heartbreak hurts her. Meanwhile Yuyeon is screaming for their life. Yuqi screamed, " I'M SO SORRY MAMA I'LL STUDY HARDER THIS SEM- ARGAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" as the gyro drop falls while Soyeon is rapping her prayers for life.

Yuqi and Soyeon came down with wobbly legs and Shuhua stayed normal. "How are you really holding up still Shu? isn't that ride scary?!?" asked Soyeon and Yuqi at the same time. "Meh, it was fine. I'm hungry, let's go get some food" Shuhua said coolly and leaving Yuyeon dumdfounded.

They soon finish their meal and went to the souvenir shop to get some stuff home, as a memory.

"Hey do you think this looks cute on me?" Shuhua said while adjusting the wolf headband on her head. "Yeah it's fine" Yuqi said. "Really? Then this and this I don't want it, then every other thing in the store is all I want. Soyeon said everything is on you right? Thank you Yuqi~" Shuhua said jokingly while Yuqi almost faint and Soyeon is laughing her ass off. "Yah!! Shuhua how can you treat your cutie and prettiest sister like that???" Yuqi whined. "I'm just joking dumbass. I am already grateful that you two that stayed by my side and cheered me up today, thank you guys" Shuhua gave them a group hug and they all hug each other tightly. 

"I still want everything in this shop except that few things tho"

"YAH-"