Chapter 4

Oovoo snap in the ⬆️

Ja'Nean's P.O.V

I laid down in my bed finally getting out of the shower. I got under my cover and closed my eyes, and then I heard my phone ring. without opening my eyes I reached my hand out and patted around my bed looking for my phone. I remembered I had left it in the bathroom "Damn, who ever this is better be important." i threw the cover off of me and seen D's name on the screen wanting to Oovoo . I hurriedly texted him back give me a minute, BecauseI had just got out of the shower, I smelled good but looked a hot mess. You knew ! I threw on a shirt some eating and unwrapped my hair and called him back.

Wassup Ma

Nothing chillin

Oh I was just thinking about you

You were ?

He threw his hands up like a female and said," yea, you knew." he flipped his imaginary hair.

I could not do nothing but laugh we stayed on the phone for hours just talking. he asked to take me out this weekend, however he didn't say where. I agreed though. we got off the phone because he said he had a little business to handle. I didnt mind because we weren't a couple, but I did like the conversation and him. I laid down again and went to sleep.

The next morning I woke up thinking about me and D conversation. I understood everything he was saying and hopefully he understood me. I just did not understand what the words NO LIES REMEMBER & ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU GONE BE MY RIDE OR DIE! I let the words reminisce through my head for a little while then I shook it off and got in the shower. I did my usual morning hygiene, got dress, and went to the car and waited for my little sister to come out. She had on a black shirt top, which looked like a bra some shorts and some black small heel tie up boots. it did not look bad it just was not right for her age. I just wished my brother would come back that's all. he is the middle child. he is just gone with his dad, and he will be back in two weeks so I am excited about that. his name is JC. it was not our names that we both liked it was just the fact that they both began with a J which is why my little sister name starts with a D. my mom said that because both of our names began with a J we thought we were all that and some. which was true. I miss him like crazy and I can't wait until he gets back and on top of that prom is a month a way and I want it to be perfect. I just hope D asks me, and if he dont I can go with Devin so it will be all good in the end.

The drive to school was silent. I could feel her looking at me but I just ignored it. I didnt feel like arguing with her at all. When I got to school I parked my car and walked into the building. I seen D waiting on me at my locker. I decided not to just normally pop up at my locker, but to scare him. I walked out of the building went behind it and came in from the other way I touched his leg. and he screamed" Iiiiiiiiiiiiii believe I can fly!" It was so funny to me because he tried to play it off. this boy was a mess.

Looking for me ?

I ain't no more

Awwwwh did I scare that baby ?

Nawh I'm Iight I got you though!

Yea right.

He walked me to my class and as usual I went straight to Devin. the only difference is that this time he was smiling hard as fuck texting in his phone.

Wassup ? & who you texting ? your new girlfriend ? Why haven't I met her ? What's her name? Why you have not told me about her yet ?

Damn all these questions and yes my new girl friend.

I put my purse on my desk, what's her name ? Spill. I demanded

Dy'Asia he responded