Chapter 8

I opened my eyes, and I could barely see. My eyes were blurry so I blinked three times. 1,2,3 after the third time the blur was gone. I seen nothing but black. My legs and my arms were tied up to the chair that I was sitting in. Also my mouth had tape on it. I looked around the room to find a crack or something I can leave this place out of. there was nothing. all I could hear was water dripping into the bucket that was a few feet in front of me. I heard talking, and I immediately turned my head towards it. three guys walked towards my way, two in the back and one in the middle. they walked slow and had on all black. one guy walks over and turned the light on. that shit really hurt my eyes so I looked at him crazy. He slapped," Do it again." I did it again and he looked at the guy that was walking in the middle.

"Boss?" He called pointing to me like he was confused.

"Unwrap her mouth." Now, I know who the boss is, and of course it was the guy that was walking in the middle.
He put his finger inside the thing that was wrapped around my mouth and pulled it down hard. this bitch don scratched my lip, I though to myself. I looked at the boss, and he looked kind of familiar. he pulled up a still and sat in front of me.

"So, baby girl u got what I want?"

What the hell, I don't even know u bitches, so what do u want?

I began to try to figure out who he was again, I remember seeing him on pictures in mom room. but it was this one picture that I remember really well. he was holding me.

Dad? I looked at him.

"Yea that's me, and I also am your mothers pimp."

Really? Your my damn father, and you are doing this shit to me.

He slapped me," Now, I am not your father, I didn't take care of you, and I was not even expecting you to know who I was." he said lighting up a cigar and putting it to his lips. He was absolutely correct he is not my father. "I want you to think about what a father is and tell me am I your father."

I just looked at him.

He slapped me again. "Answer me bitch." he screamed at me.

I spit out some blood on his shoes. he grabbed me by my face, and said" listen to me, I will hurt u little girl, u might be my seed, but I will do some things to u that u can not even imagine." he kissed my lips, and rubbed his hand down my thigh. he went underneath my dress and started rubbing his fingers around my clit. he slid my panties to the side and fingered me. after he was done fingering me he put his hand in his mouth, and liked them. "Damn," he said "I can make some good pussy." "boys stand outside the door." they two men left out. and they left just us two in the room. He untied my arms and legs and he picked me up, and he sat in the chair. he snatched my draws off and told me to get on my knees, he unzipped his pants and took out his dick. I grabbed it and buy down on it I punched him in his face. and I ran, he got up and ran after me he tripped me and I fell to the ground. he got on top of me and started chocking me. I gasped for air, I felt around looking for something to hit him with and I soon felt the bucket of water. I splashed the water in his eyes, and got up and went to the opposite side of the room. "Come on bitch." I said to him. he hit me twice in the face and Kicked me in my stomach. I grabbed a piece of wood and hit him in the side of the neck with it. he fell and his eyes were left open with no blinks at all. I killed him. I grabbed his gun from the side of his pants and shot him in the dick once and in the head twice. I Walked to the door that the guys walked out of and waited until they came in. the little short black boy walked in first and I shot him directly in the head. "what the hell," I heard the other boy say he walked in and I shot him to. I walked out of the place, and flipped my hair.

I was feeling like a new new bitch 😂

I got in my car, and drove off, and I was on my way to D's house.

D's P.O.V

"Aye mane look, I ain't heard from her in two days."

Iight bruh, I'm gone put the word out and I'm gone hola back at u when I hear some.

"Iight cool."

After I got off the phone with my home boy I had to piss. I went to the bathroom and I immediately started thinking about My baby. Like where is she, did I do something wrong, our prom is coming up and our graduation is after that. I heard knocking at the door but I ignored it. I continued to piss, and think about Ja'Neana. After I got done I walked back into the living room.
"Who the fuck is it?"

Ja'Nean

I opened the door, and there she stood with a gun in her hand.

"What the hell and where the hell."

About time, you knew I was waiting on you at the doe, she said while laughing.

She looks horrible, she walked in and I looked at her ass while she walked to the kitchen.

"Bae where your panties ?"

I don't know.

I walked closer to her," Stop playing with me you been fucking while I have been going crazy for the last past two days?"

She cocked the gun and held it towards my head.

The two days I have had, hell I did not even know it has been two days was a lot worse than u going crazy. now I have killed three men today don't be the forth, now get your ass off of me.

I stepped back, and she went down the hall to go take a bath.

* I laid in the bed and scrolled down Instagram, I heard the water stop from the shower, but I payed it no attention. She walked in and got on top of me and started kissing me.
"Bae?"

Hmmm?

"What you doing?"

I'm ready Bae

She got off of me and stood up and dropped her towel.

"Damn!"