Chapter 1

"Ja'Nean, get up and get ready for school." my little sister yelled walking into my room. I'm up I said back to her while I threw the cover off of me by my feet. I was tired because I was up all last night crying about my dad. No nothing is wrong with him he has just never been in my life and that has been having a huge effect on me every since I was 12. I am now 17, I am a senior, still a virgin, thick, big booty, long hair, and half Chinese. I am different from most girls because they are slim. I am not fat I just have more hips than them with. Flat tommy. And plus I like it, and who ever don't can kiss my ass.

Finally getting up from my bed I headed to the bathroom to go take a shower. I got out of my pjs and got straight in the shower. I began thinking about my dad again and how he has never been there for me. I wanted to cry but I wasn't going to let myself go like this any longer. every man that has been in my life has left me so far. yes, I can admit I have trust issues but that's okay.

I reached my hand out of the shower curtain for my phone to turn on some music. Kevin Gates song I Don't Get Tired came on and it made me feel a whole lot better. "I got 6 jobs I don't get tired." I sang along with the song while getting out. I lied I was indeed tired. I did my morning duties then headed down stairs. I reached the first stair and began to hear moaning, I could not recognize where it was coming from from where I was standing. so my nozy ass decided to go toward the sound. I followed the moaning, and it led to my little sisters room. I opened the door. "What the hell ?"