The Now

Now it's sophomore year. I had spent the summer getting tan and hanging out with my mom and my sister; I know what your thinking "Does she have a life?" My answer to that would be yes; my life, my world revolves around my sister. By the time summer was over and school was starting I had went down 4 sizes in my pants and went form a medium/large to a medium/small. My pant size now is 30 it was a 36 and I'm okay with where I'm at in my life now.

But you all don't want to hear about that you want to read the just stuff, well I'm getting to it. First day, it was going great I got my schedule and my locker and I went to my first period, second passes and third comes around I noticed we had a new kid in our grade, his name is Anthony (again not his real name I won't use any ones real name in this book) I thought he was cute.

Then we talked. It wasn't bad per-say, but from the beginning he was different. The way he got my number was different though; I kinda just walked past and he was on his phone so I took it and put my number in it. Oops. We became friends and we talked about doing "stuff", but it's hasn't and won't happen (Okay never say never Annabelle). I didn't know what to think about that at the time; he made it clear all he wanted to be was friends and I agreed so that's what we did.

Time has passed and the "stuff" me and him talked about happening well I did some of that stuff but it was not before I lost something I will never be able to get back, yup my virginity to my ex best friend's brother. Children if you are reading this I am not say you should loose it before you turn 16 I am just saying that's what I did. No, I don't regret it and I never will me and him have an agreement on what our relationship is and that is between me and him. (It no strings attached sex)

Me and Anthony are just friends on occasion we might make out but that's about it. You are probably thinking I'm a slut, but I don't care this is how I choose to live my life. I am who I am because of how I am.

I have had a death in the family, I went back to Oklahoma to visit my grandparents and my cousin, me and him had a cig together and talked for a couple of hours and I saw the car my father has. It's nice and expensive. I'm not mad I was at first because he can get a car like that and not send money to take care of his own kid. No. Now? I feel sorry for him and that's about it.

That's about what has happend this year. If anything else does happen I'll let y'all know.