The Past: Part 2

• Dedicated to To my past lies, maybe I can let them go now...

        It's the forth grade and I'm sitting on a beach towel with the rest of my  fourth grade class and some of there parents with my mom and my semi new dog Pink. I will explain that later on in this chapter. It's Valentine's day and we are all eating little finger food and eating so much candy that all of our stomach's are going to hurt in only a couple of hours. I have spent more time thinking about that day recently mostly because, the worst day of the year is coming. The day of flowers and chocolates and love.

        I remember, that day I told a lie. I said that it was a drink that split on the floor, because I didn't want my new dog to get taken away. It wasn't water that split, I let my dog down to walk just a little bit to stretch her legs, and she well...you know...let the water works flow. No one saw but me, and I didn't say anything and to this day I still have my beautiful dog, Pink.

        I got that dog from my mom, when I got back from a weekend at my grandparents when I got to see them, and my mom was there with her future second husband. They went to the flea market and saw her, my dog Pink, sitting there looking all cute, and they brought her home. 

        Yes my mom has been married three times and yes she is working on her third divorce. Yes, husband number one was my father, husband number two was the person we are going to talk about now.

He was the guy that was in my life for a short period of time but at first I thought he would be my dad and he would have made a pretty damn good one, because he was good in the beginning, but just like every other time the fighting started. They were off and on for a good two years before they picked my up one day after school and decided they were going to get married.

        My mom has gotten something out of every guy she has ever been with and she has got to keep it long after it was over.

My Father: Dean (ITS NOT HIS REAL NAME)

        She got a kid from A.K.A. me and I'm still with her, well now I am.

Daddy C: (JUST A BOYFRIEND BUT SHE STILL GOT SOMETHING)

        She got  a place to live and she got freedom. She got to be a kid and party all while I was in the care of her.

Fiancee Number Two: C.L. (THEY NEVER GOT MARRIED)

        Out of him she got a new flat screen T.V. and she got a summer at the lake. 

Husband Number Two: Mr. D (THIS WAS HER SHORTEST MARRIAGE WITH A WHOPPING 64 DAYS)

        Out of this husband she got a big wedding (almost 10 grand), a newly painted kitchen, living room, and my bathroom and bedroom, I got a new dog, she got to burn underwear and sell a car. 

Husband Number Three: Lee (CURRENT HUSBAND AND WORKING ON THE DIVORCE)

         Out of this one she got a kid my beautiful blue eyed baby sister, she got her room painted along with her bathroom and my sisters room. This wedding cost fifty dollars max.

         Now that I explained what all she has gotten out of every marriages and/or relationship she has been in we will go back to Mr. D. He and my mom picked me up one day after school while I was in the sixth grade I remember this because I had just gotten my braces on and it was the only year I played basketball outside of school. He helped coach the team. Anyway, they picked me up and he asked me if he could marry my mom, but by this time I didn't like me. I couldn't say no because my mom was smiling so big I couldn't wipe it off her face, I couldn't be that mean. 

        So plans were made and the topper were picked out. The day of the wedding I told her I would run with her if she wanted to run and not get married. I wish she hadn't, but because she did she got to go to Mexico and bring me back some amazing things. I told her I was happy for her. Lie. I told her I liked him. Lie. I told him I loved having him in the family. Lie. Lie. Lie. If I would have told the truth I don't know what could have happened, and I don't really care to find out. 

        After that I started acting out. My father had just come back into my life ... again and my mom had just married a man I didn't like. I was hurting and upset. I was closed and I shut down I turned off in middle school. Just like they turned off the lights every night for about two years for my father in the jail.