8) New Place

Need to read Twilight and New moon to actually understand what is happening in this chapter! Hope at least one person likes it! Twilight Charictors also known as all the charictors do not belong to me but to SM (actual writer of Twilight Stepheny Myers)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

        It has been three years since Bella and Jane have last had any contact with there family, which consits of the Volturi. Bella and Jane have decide to go through a(n) reble faze.

        Jane and Bella have been hising from Dementri amd Felix for those same years. Jane and Bella have been to Sweden, Canada, Brazil, there next stop Forks, Washington. Bella has disguised Jane as a made up preson Safire Jacobs, then all the vampires in the area have no clue that they are Volturi and report them or treat them like Volturi amd it is easy to make freinds. Bella has also made them so they smell like humans but verry little.

Isabella Marie Swan Volturi POV (Point Of Veiw)

        We got of the plane and managed to get to a car dealer. We bought a car that will hopefully not be noticed, a normal Toyota Corolla. Me and Jane are going to work on the enegin and make it so it can go supper fast.

        We got to our house two story, two bed room, one bathroom house casual for us. "Jane shoping for food now!" I said and she came down. We went to the store and could smell one or two vampires have been here before!

        "Smell that Bella?" Jane asked

        "Yes how could I miss it? Just so you know were not going to burn their throats, its just plain evil." I said and she nodded her head.

                                      Later that day and night

        I got dressed for bed and laid in my bed until there was a knock on the door. "Yes Jane?" I asked zooming up to open the door, and beat her too it.

        "Can I sleep in here with you?" She asked I gave her back her red hair and her green eyes cried to everyone I am sad. I simply nodded to my sad sister.

        I lay down and she lays down next to me like sisters. "Whats wrong Jane?" I asked

        "With all the familys we have come in contact with, this makes me feel stupid . . . I'm homesick, I miss Alec, and the kings. I'm . . . sad again." she said

        "Then lets fix it! Come on its vampire time!" I cheered turning us back to vampires "Were going to break into a store and steal two burners." I said and we jumped out my window and ran at vampire speed to the nearest place and got burners, with out anyones notice. No one knew we broke into the place! The magic of Vampires!

        We met back up and our house in my room and sat on the bed. I turned us back human and we laughed until it hurt. "Why did we get burners?" Jane asked

        "Were going to prank call Felix and Dem." I said Jane smiled "Okay you first with Dem!" I said in a supper mode.

        Jane put in his phone number it rang "Hello?" he asked so good to hear his vocie I missed my brothers voice.

        "Hello, do you have a blood bank?" Jane asked trying to change the tone if her voice to higher pitched, it semi worked.

        "What?" Dem asked

        I started laughing knowing he does somewhere "I think you have bitten it a few times." Jane sid losing the tome and going back normal to laugh.

        "Isabella I know your laughing with Jane when we track you guys down it won't be fun anymore!Aro has been down a war path same with Cauis, Marcus is just terrible!" Dem said

        "No clue what your talkin about." I said in a deep voice then hung up! "They . . . miss . . . us." was all I could get out before Janes burnner rang. I pressed answer.

        "ISABELLA MARIE SWAN VOLTURI YOU BETER GET BACK TO THE CASTLE THIS INSTANT, AND JANE YOUR FATHER IS GOING TO KILL YOU! WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU USE BURNNERS?" I heard dad practically scream threw the phone.

        "We know your there!" A deadly Cauis said, me and jane make no sound while hanging up on the phone.

        "Ops, were dead. My sheild is on from now on!" I said crushing the phone Jane had, Jane is crying. I put my shield up and the picked up my burnner! I dialed Felix's phone "Hello, your speaking to a dead guy!" Felix said I laughed with no sound.

        "Hello fellow dead guy, do you by chance have a free blood bank!" I asked in a deep voice, mocking Felix.

        "Dem, what did your prank caller ask for again?" Felix asked I frowned down at the phone along with Jane.

        "Why did you do that?" I hiss

        "You know burrners are trackable?" Felix asked "I missed you come home?" he asked

        "Crap, bye Felix!" I screamed in to the phone and then hung up crushing the phone in the process. I moved the crushed phone peices to outside and laid in bed remebering the past until I fell as sleep.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it! Vote and Comment, possibly follow?

March 7, 2015 First published chapter!

Last updated March 27, 2015