~Hey! let me give you an intro.~

Hiii!

Myself Aahan Nagar. Son of Ajey Nagar and Chavvi Nagar.
Yes i am the only son of The Carry Minati and my life is not fabulous at all as people think. :|
Though i don't have any scarcity of my needs ... as we are pretty rich... now ...now.... i won't say that yes i am rich i have two fortuners , because that old joke is dead now... =_=

So yeah back to the topic ... as i was saying that my life is not fabulous at all because my parents are little strict and they believe in following rules.

I am damm sure they were not as good and obedient as me in there teenage .
My mom and dad were in relationship from their teenage like when they were 15 or 16 years old.
And here i am 17 years old and i still don't have any one to call bae...(-.-)

Probably most of you know that my dad was not good at studies so am i?
Well yes i amm...
I m pretty intelligent ... ahmm its not self praising ... its just the truth .
I m like my mom good at studies and class topper ... haa wo alag baat hai meri maa cool thi nerd nhi ... but still we both are intelligent.

I m nerd ... a proud nerd...
Earlier people used to bully me for being nerdy , and also for not being cool like my parents.
Seriously i used to get bullied because of my parents but they have no fault in that...
I was very insecure of myself before, but one day i had little talks with my mom and dad and they just made me love myself ... they taught me accepting oneself... being a real oneself and also being wise to everyone.
My mom also said me that whenever someone called her nerd she use to get happy and it was a kind of achievement for her but Lmao it was very rare of people to call her nerd.

And she praised me saying that i have achieved the thing that my mom couldn't. (-_-)
isn't it annoying ...?

Talking about my friend circle... it only contains two people me and Julie.
Yes i know it doesn't makes a circle,not even a semi circle (sighs sadly in the corner )
Julie is my best friend , she is 16 years old and we both are best friends from childhood, her mom was my mom's best friend in college.
Julie is nice.... i mean she knows me very well i know her very well . .. we always help each other and yeah we hangout together.
She's not good at studies ...
Of course why not as she never attends her classes a bunker she is... also sometimes i feel that she is similar to my mom's attitude i don't know how but they both have similarities , dad told me that mom was full savage at school just like Julie, and also how they can't be same as they always finds a way to roast me. ಸ_ಸ
But at the end of the day she is my best friend i don't have any one else other than her...
Though i have many followers on social media (perks of having a social media influencer daddy) i don't have any other friends rather than Julie.

Now i guess i have told a lot about me
So now i will talk about my family ... coz these story is just about my mom dad's love story and about my crazy joint family.

My joint family contains 8 people.
Dada , daadi , bde papa, bdi mummy, Diya didi , mummy,papa or mein.
We all stay together because of the love between bhai - bhais and bhabi - devraanisss.
Diya didi is my sister, she is my bde papa's only daughter ... she is 2years older than me and also she is my bestie too. Though we both fight like dogs and cats but we love each other the most.

Bde papa and bdi mummy are so cool i mean they both are so calm, mature and responsible
And there is my parents ... (=_=)
fighting for the last piece of pizza...
They are like kids, hanging out with them feels like babysitting them...
And i don't know why they have the habit of roasting me , embarrassing me everywhere... they never misses a chance to annoy me.

I remember it was my 16th birthday they both baked a beautiful cake for me and when it was the time of cake cutting they both held my head and smashed it in the cake, screaming
"HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN JERK!"

uhhh that day was going to be worst i thought but no... my parents are not that bad... they took me to my fav place National science centre in Delhi.
As i told you before I m a nerd so it is not so surprising to say that science is my favorite subject.

Ok ok now lets finally talk about my mom dad...

My mom Chavvi Shah is a psychiatrist in sanjeevni hospital, she is also founder and CEO of Animals care foundation an NGO for the welfare of animals. She started it with her colleagues when she was 18 with there pocket money,savings. My mom also used her scholarship money for investment and now its established pretty well. She is successful ... because of her social works she won many awards and yes she is famous ... as the founder and CEO of Animals care foundation,one of the biggest NGO in Asia.
She is one of the most self-made successful women in India and i m proud of my mom... ♡(◡‿◡✿)
But my mom never takes credits on her she always gives credits to others mostly my dad , her love , her husband ... Ajey Nagar .

Ajey Nagar ... one of the most successful YouTuber in the world with millions of subscribers. Dad started making videos from the age of 15 and till my age 17 he was a full time YouTuber . He is a gamer,streamer and rapper too... his gaming channel too have many subscribers and he is famous ... famous af! I don't have to say more about my dad's career start up as everyone knows about it ,his struggle, his achievements,the hate he had got, the success he have now... every one knows about it... and I'm proud of him... we all are... ♡

Now !
How my parents fall in love with each other ... how was there school life ...everything i will explain later...!

************************************

Lol! First chapter written by me just for fun... I'm not good at writing but just the idea came in my mind so i thought to write it.
Tell me your views and also correct me if there are any mistakes.