Date ready

I woke up with the idea that today I was going to call Andrew up and we were going to hang out. Since the Hawks just won all of the games on their 6 game road trip i thought it would be nice to catch up and get that tour he promised. Also even though I hate to admit it I missed both Andrew, Jonathan, Patrick Kane and overall the whole team.

" Hey Andrew it Megan" i say to him on the phone.

"Oh Hey Megan whats up" he answers sounding really tired.

" Not much, did I wake you," I ask?

" Ya, but I don't mind" he says

" OK well I was just wondering if you could squeeze me in today" i asked.

" Well considering we don't have practice today due to the road trip wins I think I could fit you, hahaha" he responded.

" Okay great' i say.

" Why what did you have in mind?" he questions me.

" Well this hockey player has been away for awhile but I recall him promising to take me on a tour around Chicago" I say.

"ohh who is the unfortunate guy who has to spend the whole day with you?" he says sarcastically.

" Im sorry to say this but you won the lottery and now you have to show me around Chicago," I say while laughing.

" just kidding I wouldn't want to spend the day with anyone else" he says sweetly.

" OK so do you want to meet somewhere in about an hour" i ask.

" I can pick you if you want," he says.

" Okay me and Sara live off campus in an old studio / apartment. The address is 1300 Saint Claire street" i say.

"Okay ill pick you up in about an hour okay" he says.

" Okay see you soon bye" I say sweetly.

" Bye" then he hangs up.

I quickly rush to my closet to pick what to wear. Its mid fall so I don't want to wear shorts but i dont want to wear 20 layers. I end up wearing my blue skinny jeans, and white shirt with a light brown leather jacket and a red violet scarf. Then I go into the bathroom and do my makeup. I decide to put my hair into a Katniss French braid. Once im done I think I look really sexy and realky good. I look at the clock and Shawzy will be here in 10 minutes. I decide to go tell Sara about my "date" with Andrew Shaw and she totally freaks out and then i hear the door bell ring. I put my light brown boots grab my phone and answer the door. I open the door and Andrew is looking at me i aw.

"Hey" I say.

"Hi, and if you don't mind me saying you look amazing" he says.

"Aw thanks" I say while totally blushing.

" Ready to go" he asks.

"Yup lets go" I say.

As we make our way down to the car we hold hands I get butterflies.

So I decided that the dating will actually start next chapter not this chapter. I felt like this chapter already had a lot in it. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Comment who Megan should end up with Jonathan Toews Or Andrew Shaw!! Or i might just make it a surprise ending!!!