Bean

Shaw POV

Once i hang up with Megan I start to clean my house in cas eshe comes over to hang out after the date/ hang out. once im done ckeaning I look at the clock and i have to leave to pick up Megan in 30 minutes. I quickly take a shower and get ready. Once im done i smell really nice and I think that I look really sexy with my black jeans on and a white shirt a jacket.I do one last mirror check and I grab my phone of the charger and head out the door. I have never been so nervous about hanging out with anyone before in my life. I arrive at Megan's house nervous as ever for our first hang out/ date. I knock on the door and she opens the door. Im blown away by how beautiful she looks.

"Hey" she say's.

"Hi, and if you don't mind me saying you look amazing" I say.

"Aw thanks" she says.

" Ready to go" Iasks.

"Yup lets go"  she say.

I grab her hand and she closes the door and we make our to my car.

We get into my car and i decide that we should start off my going to a famous land mark in Chicgo. We were going to go to the bean. We make our way to the bean and she looks at the bean with amazement.

' No way we are going to the bean?" she asks me.

"ya I thought that we should start off the tour with one of the most popular spots in Chicago" i say

"yay" she says happily.

We make our way to the Bean and of course I sign a couple of autographs and then we stop in our tracks. Megan smiles from ear to ear in excitment. Then she pulls me to the under the beam and looks up. She take a picture of us under the bean by reflecting the picture off the bean. We took a couple different picture. We took one smiling. One hugging (My favoite picture). And we took just a regualr selfie at the bean. I wrap my arms around her waist and we look at the pictures she took.

"I like when you do that" she wispers to me.

" Then i will continue to wrap my arms around you" i whisper back.

She smiles at me and I smile right back.

"Where do you want to go next?" I ask her.

" This was enough I dont want to trouble you by taking me to more places" Megan says.

"You are not troubling me at all, I want to take you on a proper Chi-town tour" I say happily.

"okay' she says and then she hugs me.

"How about we go to Lake Michigan" I ask

"Okayy I have always wanted to go their" she says similing.

" Lets go to the car" I say as I grab her hand and start to go to the car.

When we get to the car she kisses my cheek and says " Thanks for the first amazing stop. It was really fun. And thanks for taking me on this tour, Its been amazing so far and I cant wait to see more of Chicago with you."

" The pleasure is all mine" I sat while laughing and I start to drive to Lake Michigan.