Night Changes 4 (A ride with Louis)

"Amazing ride." I smiled at Louis when he opened the car door for me to sit. The car was blue and hoodless.

He's taking me for a ride around the park, in his new ride. He's wearing a blue pants, and a long crèam coat, over his checkered shirt.

"Thank you babe." He hold my hand while he drove.

During the car ride, I caught him, multiple times, staring at me in the mirror. I smiled at him.

"You look beautiful in that flower pattern dress Y/N." Lou whispered in my ear, sending a shiver straight through my body.

Louis stopped and park his car.
"Let's go for a walk Y/N"
We connected our hands, and we started walking around the park.

"There's alot of pigeons Lou."
"Alot of Kevins?" He asked me with a smirk. I laughed.
Kevin.....the stuffed pigeon Lou used to own....*sigh*. The memory.

Louis sat down, and we broke a piece of a sandwich that we bought, and fed the pigeons. They all crowded around us.

"Lets go back and see how fast this car can go." Lou literally pulled me to the car after a few mintues passed.

"Be careful. The police is here in the park." I warned Lou.

"Like I care..." he laughed.

We started speeding and we passed the police car that was parked close by. They noticed us and followed us.
"You broke the speed limit Lou. The police is behind. Pull over." I sighed.

A police came and Lou got out of the car, and started acting funny. He took of the police's hat and was joking around. The police snatched back his hat, and slammed Lou to his car, handcuffing him. Why did you have to speed Lou?

"I'm so sorry." Lou mouthed right before the police dragged him into the police car. Lou looked at me through the window in the car, until the car was out of sight. I'm now stuck here, with his badass car. What am I supposed to do with it?? This isn't how I expected the day to turn out, but this will never change us.