Problems :

in this part,oh shem,..story palah ? ahmmp. PROBLEMA . marami tayu nyan sa Pinas !!!

Here in Philippines,were prone to this so called PROLEMS,from littleto big things.

First and foremost , I just want to say SORRY,coz I know.I'll be hurting people through this.

I am here to represent myself,to tell and share the Reality.According to the 1987 Philippine Constituition,Art.3 (Bill of Rights) Sec.4 "No law shall be passed the freedom of speech,of expression,or of the press,or the right of the people peaceably to assemble and pettion the government for redrress the grievances." so as the matter of fact' I am representing this Course to ellaborate and share to the people of the Philippines that our country seems to be in the 3rd of a problematic country.We haven't still standtall from the calamaties we have experienced ,the poverty,population and malnutrition is still increasing up today's.In Health we are one of the listed country whose prone to HIV or Aids,see? How will the President handle this?especially his/her people are CORRUPTING???when will you stop? When will you WAKE-UP?What have you done in life?especially to us Filipinos ... How can we standtall with dignity and pride when were introducing what country we came from,The whole UNIVERSE knows this,YES!we are HERO's 'I would like to say THANK YOU OFW's 'You really shines:)

BUT please ,I'm here to tell you'WAKE-UP? Were VERY LATE...REALLY VERY LATE.

Countries,nowaday's are upgrading ,while US? Still in past and lost.THIS IS REALITY! I AM TELLING THE TRUTH! Sorry my co-Pnoy's I am not betraying you,but dew to seminar I have attended I learned not just about the upgrading tECHNOLOGIES ,BUT also TO UPGRADE OUR MINDS AND HAERT,can't YOU SEE ? were blinded by a Hypocrate People there... Sorry again,really I am.

We are people,LIVING for tomorrows...AND were always praying up high for the good of our own COUNTRY.I AM VERY PROUD THAT I AM A FILIPINO.but it seems like your still sitting in your Golden chair with golden vases and EAT delicious foods,Sleeping in a soft and big beds.You have experienced How BEAUTIFUL LIFE without getting sweat and tired...WHILE US? were living like a dump food of yours...PLEASE,HELP US ..YOUR OWN BLOODED PEOPLE...

YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO US RATHER THAn THOSE PEOPLE YOU ARE WITH,I know your very good.You haven't steel money from us.But your people.Those PEOPLE,LET THEM OUT OF YOUR DECISION MAKING...Yes,they are good in making ACTS and having a great job.been finished there studies by having so many achivements.There SMART,Yes they are.But I'M BEGGING YOU FOR ALL FILIPINOS Outhere ,this time is OUR TIME,Were close to the 21st Century and that time I know it is a Time for EVERYBODY's RIGHT. STOP That ignorant and live them out of your priority Let FILIPINO's BE HEARD.