You're The Same

Eren P.O.V

Right when I think that this shit couldn't get any worse, I'm in this situation.

Surrounded by Survey Corps Soldiers of the Elite Squad under Captain Levi's command. They're going to kill me, it's a sure deal. I didn't even mean it. I don't even know how this happened. I'm trapped in a partially formed chest of a Titan form. The ribs on my left exposed, my right encased in tendons and muscles where my arm has been swallowed by the flesh amalgamation. I'm stuck and they're going to kill me. That's what they were told to do. So why isn't anyone moving?

"EREN, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Eld is furiously crying out. I understand why he's mad, maybe even scared, but I can't control it. I really can't!

"Sir, please!" It's all I can get out before he continues.

"NO ONE GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TRANSFORM, DID THEY?!" 

"I said calm down." Levi asserts but it seems no one's listening.

"Answer the question Eren! What got into you?" Even now, Oluo is joining in, and I feel the pressure building, like a tonne of bricks on my back.

Gunther too joins in, "Leave it! Explanations can come later, first things first: you need to persuade us you're not hostile like your life depends on it!" How the hell am I supposed to think with a mini battalion of elites holding blades god dammit! "Prove it or we kill you! The burden of proof is yours kid!"

"So much as twitch an arm and I'll lob your head off, this is the first and only warning you'll receive! I can end you in a heartbeat, do you understand me boy!"

"OLUO!" The Captain interjects. "How many times do I have to say it?"

"CAPTAIN!" Petra too participates. "I need you to step away! You're too close!"

Somehow, he keeps his composure, "Right now I believe you're the ones who need to step away. Do it." Surely they have to listen to him. No disrespect to them but isn't the Captain the one who calls the shots?

"Why on earth-?"

"A gut feeling." He's trying to diffuse the situation while I'm still stuck to this damn thing. I can't try to release myself in case the arm moves, causing them to attack when all I want to do is break free from it.

Eld then demands my attention again, "Eren, better say something!"

"I-I don't-" I try to answer while spiralling in my panicked state, Gunther piping up again.

"Don't try anything cute!"

"PROVE YOU'RE NOT HOSTILE! NOW!"

"S-seriously!" I can't even form a sentence. All of their voices are becoming one, balling into one big mass of sound.

"THIS IS SERIOUS, WE WILL KILL YOU!"

"I'LL DO IT, I SWEAR TO GOD!"

"ARE YOU WITH US OR NOT!"

"DO YOU HEAR ME!"

It's all becoming over whelming; I can't even discern who's saying what and I can't help but snap. "BE QUIET, ALL OF YOU JUST BE QUIET!" They all freeze and for a minute, my echoing voice fills up the sudden silent void. Until...

"EREEEEEEEEEEEN!" I look up immediately to see Squad Leader Hange barrelling towards me at full speed pushing others out of her way.

"I WANNA TOUCH THE ARM! I WANNA TOUCH THE A-A-ARMMMMM" She's screaming and laughing, the pure curious joy and excitement lighting up her face. It was absurdly terrifying. She's practically drooling. "PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP! LET ME TOUCH THIS GLORIOUS THIIIIING!"