Hmmm....!

What's up guys! How are you, my elegant swans? I hope you're doing good and if not, I'm sorry about that but hey, I'm all ears for you if you need to talk :]

I just wanted to say that I hope you guys enjoyed my chapter. I also wanted to ask of what ideas you want for the next upcoming chapters. Chapter 3, I've already decided what I wanted to do but I'm not quite sure what to write after it.[Hint: It features Y/n's special abilities.]

Do you guys have any suggestions you'd like to add? If so, I'd love to know them and get some motivation and ideas!

You know what's my greatest pet peeve in X reader stories? Well some, not all. I've read mainly creepypasta ones and they're good but you know sometimes...I'd like to see you, the reader, showing your love and affection instead of it being done by the supposed love interest/character.

I like romance, actually no I LOVE romance. I enjoy seeing two or more people happy with one and another, being there for each other. It's beautiful.

But when I see romance stories, I'm like hmmmm.... There's a lot of 'give me give me never get' and 'give an take going on here....'

Like, okay. I'm fine with the love interest confessing their feelings to the reader and asking to be their partner. That's adorable regardless of who's doing it but I don't think I've seen many stories in which the READER asks out the love interest but if there is any or if they're a lot. Can I know the book's name? Just asking for a friend and that friend is me xDHmm then, gifts.

I know I know, love doesn't always mean having to give materialistic things to your partner, the time you spend with them and the love and care you give them is what's the most important[Seriously, since when did I become a Philosopher?]

but when there are gifts in Character x Reader chapter, it's most of the time the character doing that and I'm like 'Hmmmmm'

I honestly would love to see the reader A.K.A Y/n giving gifts to the character, I think it would be pretty cute but then again... I guess Christmas or Birthday special chapters count? I guess. 

I did read a Masky x Reader book and I think in a Christmas special which was not meant to be a part of the continuity of the story and I guess kind of like a one-shot or a different timeline which would make sense because Y/n literally dislikes Timothy Wright now knowing that her boyfriend was the same killer who killed her ex trying to make moves on her for dumping him and in the oneshot Y/n seemed so happy that it's in contrast with what Y/n emotions in the other chapters of the story were. I can't remember the name but I do remember the fact that I read that story on Quotev but anyway! back to topic!

And Sacrifices...

What do I mean by 'Sacrifices' you may ask?

There's this one story I read called 'Camp Creepypasta' by the lovely author, @katpad01 I absolutely love the story. It's a Ticci Toby x Reader story and there was a chapter called... 'Ticci Toby vs Adam Night' where Ticci Toby risked getting into trouble for Y/n because she was going to die by Adam Night who was another... I guess you could say a student in the camp where people learn how to kill and become killers.

The chapters after this chapter will make you cry especially if you're a Ticci Toby fan or just a person with emotions. Let's just say... Slenderman was harsh with the penalty...What I'm trying to say is... You've heard of the word: 'Die-hard lovers' right? Like two or more people who love each other and would even die for each other [Totally not a reference to Demi Lovato's song: 'Cool for the Summer' line: "Don't tell your mother, kiss for another, die for each other."]

I wish I could see the reader also, risking their lives for the significant other when they're in danger and not be a damsel in distress 24/7 360 no scope[What am I saying-]Sorry, am I asking for too much? Maybe this is why I'm single- no I'm joking xDand yeah, that's my biggest pet peeve in x reader stories but you know what's an even GREATER pet peeve of mine?When people use the term 'Top', 'topping' [No, not pizza toppings. I wish it was that]So, I found a Gacha club video of Y/n stories be like:[or something like that, I dunno man I'm the opposite of my grandpa. He has a better memory than all of my family member combined]and then I saw a comment with a comment section and saw multiple comments which were like: "Ugh, why can I top *insert character*. Why do I always have to be topped?" and I went like: HmmmmMMM! *aggressively hums*

I come from the gacha community, it's a good place but the minority of it is often the reason why many people dislike it[ and the other reasons are because people grew out of interest for it which is understandable.]In the CRINGEY gacha videos, which contain gacha heat, especially the ones with lgbtq relationships, specifically BL.

There always used to be this stereotypical 'UWU Fem cat boy 24/7 in heat'[Even though only mammals can be in heat, heat is an animal period thing and it's definitely as painful as being pregnant or having a period] and this 'Dominant Alpha wolf boy who protect the fem boy, is protective of the fem boy and uses him as a fun toy'

Even in like Gay Glmm, in the comments section, there's always a comment like: "So, who top and who's bottom?" and a debate goes on and just hearing the terms 'top' and 'bottom' aggravate me!

I hate it when people use these terms! I wish they'd just normal lgbtq relationships, there doesn't always need to be a 'top' and a 'bottom'! Let the characters just be themselves!Whether it's a fictional character x reader relationship, fictional character x fictional character or real person x real person. I just want them to be normalized relationships! This is why I hate it when people use these terms!

I know I shouldn't take these seriously but it's so troublesome for me... I just can't... I'm sorry...I hope you guys understand my reasoning, sorry if I'm overreacting...

I have no problems with 'femboys' or people who use 'UwU' or 'OwO'[Since I literally use them and if I criticized someone else for using them it would be HyPoCriSy]

but seriously, if you guys have suggestions for the upcoming chapters. I'm all ears QwQ