Things About Me!

Hey guys! It's me Debs!

I'm just going to be spilling some tea here and what I mean by that is. Just some things about me that are kinda meh.

1) My nickname is Debs/Debit card like I've mentioned before but Debo/Debs are my other nicknames so, 4 nicknames in total!

2) My biological name is Deborah! I won't tell my whole name since I think it's a bit too much but my last name starts with a 'D'. So, I guess you can call me 'DD' if you'd like xD

3) My birthday is on April 27th!

4) Am I a cat person or a dog person? I prefer snails- jk jk I love both cats and dogs and snails are adorable too! :)

5) My favourite colour used to be blue and purple but now it's just become all colours! Except I'd never EVER wear nude color clothing! I'll leave that to the Kardashians!

6) Me and my mom act more like siblings than mother and daughter xD

7) I get my hot-headed personality from my mother!

8) I used to have straight hair like my dad but I kind of ruined it by not brushing my air which ended up becoming wavy so, now I look nothing like my dad but a mini-version of my mom only -.-

9) I'd say I'm a mix of both childish and mature but I definitely lean more towards the childish side even though, I'm basically the 4th mother of my friend's group-

10) I support Lgbtq+!

11) I don't have a sexuality both because I'm confused but also am not interested in finding it at this age because I don't want to fall in love in a world that is not 'perfect' to me and many others.

12) My idea of the perfect world is a world filled with peace, equality, love, happiness, safety and acceptance. A world where you're free to be yourself without having to live through every day getting discriminated on the basis of your background, wealth, race and gender identity(outside and including male and female). A non-homophobic, non-money-driven, peaceful world that I do believe will get accomplished someday but it will take a team effort that I believe we all can do.

13) I want to be a psychologist/therapist when I grow up but I'm a complete dumba**.

14) In the future, I hope to meet my friends and be able to live with them and spend time with them apart from social media. One day, I hope...

15) I'm a cis-gendered girl but I don't mind being referred to as they/them.

16) I'm a couch potato TvT

17) I can't concentrate on one thing at a time. I plan something and then, the next day I don't go through with the plan. Paying attention in class or doing assignments is probably one of the most simplest tasks but when it comes to me it's like doing a board exam. I don't have a fixed focus, I'm sorry about that... 😅

18) My patience isn't the greatest like c'mon bro! It feels like my mom takes 1 hour and 30 minutes to do her make-up and get dressed! I wish I could tell her: "Forget the make-up, woman! You still look beautiful regardless now, let's get the fudge out of here! We're 90% of the time always late! My goodness!" 

19) I enjoy writing, whether that be English assignments(like story-writing or descriptive paragraph writing) or fanfictions. I really enjoy the freedom of being able to be creative with your work, it's a luxury.

20) I hate and when I mean hate, I mean HATE massages. I know what you're thinking..."Debs, you madlad! How can you hate massages? They're the best! they make you feel so nice and soothe your muscles-" I guess it looks like that but it's not for me, man. I'd feel guilty having someone giving me a massage whether it's their job or they're just doing it from the kindness of their heart. I just...

Look, call me a weirdo or whatever but I like giving the massages instead. I find that MORE relaxing and plus! when my mom tried to give me a massage, I guess as payback for massaging her. I felt like I was being rolled like pizza dough and having all my bones crushed. I have sensitive skin, man. My mom hit me with a toilet plunger and I got two red lines near my buttocks. That was painful T^T 

21) Me and my mom are the tigers of the house. When we fight, it's worse than a nuclear apocalypse. You: *doesn't fight mom because you know you have no chance in this or you'll get your butt whooped to another country* Me: *bites and petty slaps*. I have guts... not in a good way. I still got my butt whooped regardless 👀👄

22) I jump to conclusions very easily and make decisions I regret more instantly than cup noodles + Dhar Mann villains combined.

23) I used to be a blabber-mouth but now I've become a lot shyer in real life after Covid came.

24) This is all the tea I have for today, I hope you enjoyed this xD

So yeah! Stay safe, stay happy, love yourself, spend time on yourself and your loved ones whenever possible, eat and sleep well on time and take care, my pretty angels! Love ya! 🥰༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ♥♥♥♥ Bye!~