23🖤

Jahseh's POV

"So.." I spoke. "Yo bro, I just came to apologize, I mean no harm to no one. I didn't come here to fight with anyone, I already got my closure from Bonnie and that's all I needed. I've noticed how much she care for you. I just wanted to let you know that I want no beef with you and I hope you take good care of her, take better care of her than I did." He explained and I nodded. "Its all cool jit and I understand where you coming from. I accept your apology as well. And I hope this wasn't a goodbye talk because I know for sure she doesn't want you to leave yet, as much as she says she needs me, she need you to vro. Plus she has court in a few weeks and I hope you could show up and support her," I replied.

"I mean it was a goodbye conversation, but I guess I can stay. I just don't want to feel like I'm ruining something here with you and your friends." He spoke. "No worries, we'll talk to them. Plus some of us just met, just like you." I explained. "You still stay in Detroit?" I asked him. "Yea, I go back tomorrow thats why I was trying to make this a goodbye conversation," he responded. "Ok, cancel your flight and I'll take care of it, plus your hotel room. Bonnie would appreciate this and I want you to re-get to know her so she can do the same." I explained. "Thanks man, you really didn't have to," he spoke. "Don't worry about it, its cool," I replied and he nodded.

"Come on, lets go talk to the others." I spoke as I got up and walked out the room with him following. I stopped in front of the girls room and knocked.

"Yea," Kaden spoke. "Kaden its Jahseh," I spoke and she opened the door and let us both in. "What he doing here?" Chelsea asked.

"He staying with us, he's cool people guys, so no drama please," I spoke as I looked over at Bonnie and she smiled.

"Um well ok then uh, this trip is a very unplanned trip, we're just going with the flow, if there's some places you want to check out, just let us know and yea." Kacey explained, "sound cool?" She asked and he nodded. "Yea and thank you for not giving me a hard time on staying" he spoke. "If you're cool with B, then you're cool with us," Bianca spoke. "I'm still gonna watch you," Kaden spoke. "Its cool," he chuckled.

"Alright, well I'm finna help him out with his rooming situation, y'all do whatever." I spoke.

"We should go to the fair," Stokeley suggested. "You mean the Pier?" Chelsea asked. "That's like hours away," Paisley added. "This room is too small for all of us to be sitting in, let's go walk somewhere or something," Bonnie spoke. "Yea, lets just walk around the city and see what we could do as we walking," Craig suggested. "Sounds like a plan." Chelsea spoke.

"Okay, well I don't know about y'all, but I'm about to go to my room to take a shower first." Bonnie spoke, "my clothes right now is full of stress and sweat," Bonnie added and we all laughed and nodded in understanding, she got up and walked out of the room.

"Do you think Bonnie will be ok?" Stokeley asked and I shrugged, then I turned and looked at Josh. "We all know Bonnie, she may be hurting but she's a fighter, but we should all stick by her and have her back through whatever." Josh stated and nodded agreeing with him.

"We also need to take care of you girls as well, because you guys will be in court with her as well," I added looking at Bianca, Chelsea, & Kaden they all nodded.

"Okay... well can y'all get out so the girls can get ready," Kaden asked and we laughed. I put my hands up in defense, "ok we're gone," I spoke. All the guys walked out of the girls room. Paisley walked out with her people and they went to they're room to get ready and Stokeley & Craig did the same.

"Okay lets go fix your rooming situation," I stated and Josh nodded.

We both walked out of the girls room and headed to the elevators.

"So, how did you and Bonnie meet," Josh asked me. "After she was released from juvie, I reached out to her, I wanted to help her because she reminded me of myself. But she told me she was being sent out to move to Florida with her dad and come to find out her dad is my neighbor." I explained. "Yea her dad introduced us, I got to know her a little and her side of the story. Then she told me her story from when she was in juvie, she explained to me that we met before, I didn't understand... idk, let her tell you the story. Its a crazy one though so be prepared for it," I explained. "Oh ok," He spoke.

"But yea, I started to like her even more and after knowing her more I noticed how alike we kind of are, because I was in the same predicament as her. I had my share of juvie, jail, & prison. I got in a lot of fights, got in lots of trouble and I was accused of women abuse. I was raised by women, I would never raise my hand to no female or woman. I have so much respect for them." I explained. "Damn, thats crazy. Its a good thing that she met a guy like you, you're helping her out. Helping her have a better chance at life instead of her choosing to go bananas, because she can lose some screws and become the terrorizing Bonnie again." He stated and I nodded.

"Who knows? Her behavior more so depended on the relationship she had with her parents." I added.

"Yea, it was rough, but I encouraged all of her troubles. I definitely regret those times because the shit we put our selves through would've gotten us killed." He stated.

"I just wish the judge would take it easy on her, her crimes were nothing but self defense from her moms hook ups." I explained.

The elevator doors opened to the lobby and we walked up towards the front desk. "Hi I'd like to buy a room for my brother here, he had already checked out of one but he will be here with my friends for a few more days." I spoke. "Sure, what floor?" The lady asked. "The 9th floor any room number is fine," I replied and she nodded, I took my debit card out and gave it to her.

"Okay 910 will be your room, here's your key and how long will you guys be staying for?" She asked. "Until the 24th," I told her and she went back to typing in her computer. Then she grabbed my card and swiped it and handed it back to me. I pulled some cash out and gave her a tip. Josh looked at the cash then he looked at me, "lets go to the strip club." He suggested and the lady looked up at us. We laughed and walked away. "Has Bonnie ever been to one?" I asked. "Has she? Bonnie was invited on stage with the girls, we did A LOT back then," Josh laughed.

"At such a young age, we did a lot of shit, Bonnie is a daredevil. She may not seem like it right now, but she is." Josh stated and I laughed. "We're going to make sure she has a great time," I spoke. "Yea, definitely and those girls. Who are they again?" He asked. "Bonnie met them in juvie, just the 3, Kaden, Bianca, & Chelsea." I replied and he nodded. "And Kacey is a friend of Bianca's," I added. "Then there's Paisley, that's Bonnie's step sister." I stated.

"I see she met a lot of people," he spoke. "Yea," I replied. We finally made it back up to stairs, Josh went to his room and I went to mines. I walked in and Bonnie was sitting on the bed with just a towel wrapped around and she was just on her phone. "You're not dressed yet?" I asked. "Oh no, I was air drying," she replied as her face was still in her phone, "ok" I laughed and she looked up at me. "I'm also trying to figure out what we can get into today." She added.

"Oh don't worry about it, me and Josh came up with an idea." I told her and she furrowed her eyebrows at me. "And that is?" She asked. "Lets go to the strip club and throw some dollas," I told her and she smiled. "That sounds fun, I haven't been to one in so long." She replied. "I know, Josh told me. He said you were on stage too." I told her and she busted out laughing

"Oh my gosh, that night was so fun and crazy." She laughed. "I can't wait to hear the story, speaking of stories. Did you tell Josh about your coma?" I asked. "No, but I will," She replied. "I should get dressed," she added. "You sure?" I smirked and she rolled her eyes at me. She got up from the bed as she held onto the towel and walked over towards me. I looked down at her and we both leaned in for a kiss.

"Yes I'm sure, whatever's on your mind can wait for tonight," she told me and I nodded. "Ok baby," I spoke and she smiled.