24🖤

Bonnie's POV

I was ready and freshened up, I looked at myself in the mirror for a moment. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in and a deep breath out. I opened my eyes and looked at myself again. "You ready Bon?" Jahseh asked from the other side of the bathroom door. "Yea, I'll be out in a minute." I spoke.

Then I got stuck and started to day dream about court. "Due to the large number of murders, Bonnie Santiago, you will be held in prison for..."

"Bonnie," Jahseh called out as I snapped back into reality. I opened the bathroom door and he just smiled at me. "Lets go babe," he laughed.

I walked out the bathroom and headed out the hotel with everyone.

"Off to the strip club, off to the strip club." Kaden chanted as she started twerking and everyone started laughing and chanted with her as we continued to walk. "Let's walk around LA strip right quick, it seem too early for the club now," Kacey stated. "Yea," Stokeley agreed, we made to the strip and the guys separated from the girls. "YO JAHSEH LOOK AT THIS SHIT VRO," Stokeley mid shouted showing Jahseh something. Me and the girls continued walking trying to find a store to check out.

We went to a daiquiri bar and started ordering shots and buying drinks. "Fuck the police" Bianca stated as she took her shot.

"Bonnie, Bianca?" Someone spoke from behind us. We turned around and was in shock. "Splint," Kaden spoke as she ran and gave him a hug. "Omg its so good to finally see you again." Kaden spoke. "Hey Splinter," I spoke as I joined in on the hug. "Where's your parole officer?" I asked. "I made a bet with him, its not passed my curfew yet so, I wanted to come to the strip. The strip was always my go to spot before I got sent to juvie." He stated.

"Where Chels at?" He asked. "Yo Chelsea, look who's here," Chelsea and Diamond both turned around, she sat her drink down, ran and gave Splinter a hug. "Omg what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Just going where most of my childhood was spent." He stated. "You gotta meet everyone." I spoke. "Girls girls, this is Splinter, Splintz, this is my step sister Paisley, this is her boyfriend sister Diamond and this is Kacey, Bone of Bianca's closest friend," I introduced and he waved at them. "Nice to meet y'all" "so its just yall?" He asked. "Oh nah, you gotta meet the guys too. We speak about you & Devin dumbasses all the time," Bianca stated and we all laughed.

Splinter rubbed my shoulder, giving me a side hug. "I miss him too" I whispered to him and he nodded. Him and Devin were like brothers. We might not have known each other outside of juvie but all of us had each other's backs in there, we were just close. Devin will always be one of us. "Lets go introduce you to the guys," Chelsea stated as she grabbed his hand pulling him over to where the guys were and we all followed.

The guys saw us and they looked at us confused, because we had Splinter with us. "Guys, we would finally like to formally introduce you to Splinter," Kaden spoke.

"Oh wassup vro, we heard a lot bought you." Jahseh spoke as he held his hand out to Splinter and he smiled and they shook hands. "I'm Jahseh, this is Stokeley, Michael, Ming, Craig, and Josh and Paisley's boyfriend, um yea I forgot your name kid," Jahseh spoke as he introduced everyone and of course referred to... I forgot his name too, I looked over at Paisley for help and her the guy started laughing plus Diamond. Thats sad, I remember his sister name but not his.

"Its all good, I'm Antonio," he spoke as he continued laughing and everyone else as well.

"Wow y'all made a lot of friends since y'all been out," Splinter stated and I nodded. "Yea, I have a long story to tell you bro" I smiled.

"Can't wait to hear it. Hopefully my parole officer is off my ass before you go to court." He spoke and smiled. "Yea," I replied. "Speaking of, I'ma head out. I don't wanna stop y'all from having y'all fun," he spoke as he gave me, Chels, Kaden, and Bianca a hug. "We love you Splintz" Bianca spoke. "I love y'all too," he spoke, he waved bye and walked away.

"He seemed cool, I'm glad I finally met him," I Jahseh spoke and I smiled at him. "Alright now let's go see some ass," Ming spoke and we all looked at him and laughed.