Chapter 1: Nobody

Slut. Cut. Ugly. Cut. Fat. Cut.
There were 14 more but I won't bother you with the details...

My name is Hayden. Hayden Potorff. I am Sam's younger sister. I know what your thinking, that's awesome to live with o2l. We'll it's not. They bully me everyday. I have the bruises to prove it. I lived with my dad but he was gone so much and he barely noticed me. About six months ago I found a blade in my bathroom. I have read stories about self harm and how it can relieve you so I figured why not? As soon as I did it I immediately felt the relief I have read about. Three months ago Sam somehow convinced my dad that "I would enjoy living with them" and before you knew it, I was living with o2l. There not so nice behind the screen. That brings me to today.

After I create 17 beautiful pieces of artwork (my cuts) on my right wrist, I go to the bathroom. I put my long dirty blonde hair in a messy bun and put on some light mascara, and light pink lipstick. I put on my blue long sleeve sweatshirt that says "normal people scare me" and my blacked ripped skinny jeans with some black vans.

I walk down my stairs praying the boys won't notice me. Sadly, my prayers weren't answered.

"Hey bitch" Kian says.

I try to walk faster, but I am stopped by my brother, Sam.

"Were you goin sis? Don't think your gonna get out of today's beatings, do you?" He says.

It wasn't long before Kian and Rickey had me pinned against the wall. Jc stood in front of me.

"Hey slut." He says, slapping me. after about four punches I fall to the floor and they all start to kick me, except Connor, who is always quiet in the corner. We exchange a look and I can't help but notice guilt in his eyes. I wonder what that's about.

"Your a waste of space. Why do you have to be so ugly." Rickey says.

"I... I..." I start to say but was cut off.

"Exactly. Just get your stupid skateboard and go." He says

It's like they can read minds. Or they just hate me so much they want me out. Yeah that's it. I run to the door, grab my black penny board and SnapBack, and run out the door.

I jump on my board as I put in my black SnapBack with the word "Thrasher" on it. The tears are streaming down my face, and my cheeks burn from the punches. I decide it's a good day to sit alone at the beach. I am so focused on how my black nail Polish has chipped that I run into someone.

"Oh... I uh..." I stutter.

"It's okay. It was my fault. I'm Na-"

I cut him off. I recognized him instantly and my heart skipped. "I know who you are. Your Nash Grier." I say. "I'm Hayden."

"That's a nice name. Wait, are you Hayden Potorff? Sam Potorff sister?"

"Yup that's me." I say, not in a very happy voice though.

"I know all of o2l. We aren't best friends but I hang out with them every now and then." He says. "Sam has never mentioned you."

"Yeah. I just moved in with them three months ago. I usually stay in my room. It's not like they notice." I say trying to hold back tears.

"Hey. Are you okay? You seem upset." Nash says.

"I... Uh... It's nothing..." I say. How can I trust a guy I barely know?

He notices the guys are a soft spot for me to talk about, so he kindly tries to change the subject. "I like your penny board. I have one just like it." He says.

"Really? Cool!" I say.

"Yeah. Do you maybe wanna go skating sometime?" He asked.

"Um, sure!" I say enthusiastically but nervously. Could I actually be making a friend?

"Great." He says. "Why don't we exchange numbers?" He says, handing me his phone. We typed our numbers into each others phones, then took a silly photo together for each caller i.d.

"Great." I say. I look at my watch. 1:30!!! It couldn't be that late already. I was gonna pay for this."Oh! I have to go. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I'll call you tomorrow?"

"Sounds like a plan" I say, and he chuckles. Goodness, his teeth are perfect. No. Hayden, you like someone else. Don't be the "whore" they think you are.

"So I'll see you tomorrow." He says.

"Okay. Bye Nash!" I say as we walk away from eachother.

"Bye Hayden!" He says. I turn around and walk away.

"Maybe today won't be as bad as I think" I whisper to myself.

I regret those words as soon as I walk into the house of 6 angry youtubers.