Chapter 2: Help

"Hayden! Why the fuck are you late?" Says Sam, as he runs up to me and slaps me across the face.

"The dumb bitch probably can't even tell time. Haha," says Kian.

"We'll she's gonna pay." Says Rickey. They all walk towards me. Jc punches me in the face and I fall to the ground. Trevor and Kian start to kick me, and soon they all join in. Well, except Connor. Gosh, what was his problem, he never hit me or said anything to me. I know he hates me, why can't he just do it already. Why can't he just break my heart, so I don't have feelings for him?

Okay okay. I like Connor. But it's never going to work anyways, I know he hates me. It's just a crush, anyways.

After ten minutes, they all start to walk back to the couch. I slowly get up and run up the stairs to my room.

I open the door and walk to my calendar. "Four days," I mumble to myself. I haven't eaten in four days. I'm not even hungry, an I'm fat anyways. My ribs still hurt, and I remember a pain that will distract me from it. I run and grab my blade under my pillow, and go sit by the window. My tears start to stream down my face as I make six cuts across my arm. I feel so much better. Untill someone comes in...

"Hayden are-What are you doing!?!"

"Ever heard of knocking Connor?!?" I yell. Shit. He runs over to me but I scoot away across the floor. "Leave me alone. Don't touch me!" I say.

"Hayden, please trust me. I have never hurt you." He says. He slowly walks over, and this time I don't move. He just sits next to me. The first few seconds, he is silent.

"Why" he says after a while.

After a long pause, I finally say, "The boys," quietly. It's hard to hold in the tears. He looks furious.

"I'm gonna kill them!!!" He says getting up. I jump up and grab his arm. I felt it tingle, and I think he did to. We just look at eachother.

"No." I say, breaking the silence. "Connor, please. They can't know. I'll never forgive you. Ever." He looked at me Angry but Sorry.

"I'm so sorry they did this to you. I won't tell them if you don't want me to, but if this gets bad, I will. Just remember you can trust me." He says softly. Then he looks away and walks out.

"I do." I whisper. I think he heard me because he looks at me and smiles one last time before shutting the door.

After cleaning my cuts and scrolling aimlessly on my phone I'm tired. It's early but without food, I could use the sleep. At least I can escape this hell for nine hours.

(a/n hey guys! I hope you enjoy the story so far! I try to update very often. Please tell me if you have any suggestions because this is my first fanfic! I love you guys
-Savana)