Chapter 6

I wake up with Nash's arms tightly around me. I try to move, but it's no use. The only thing I can actually reach is my phone, so I grab it and check the time. 10:22. I decided to let Nash sleep for a while while I play on my phone. By 10:30, I hear the boys all come out of their rooms, probably getting ready to go out of town. I quietly listen to their conversation in the hallway.

"Should we say bye to them?" Jc says.

"Ew no!" Says Sam. "I would say bye to nash, but I don't wanna wake him, and I don't want to see my sisters ugly face." We'll that hurt. They start to walk down stairs, but someone starts to talk.

"Uh, guys, go wait in the car. I have to use the bathroom" He says. Then I hear most of them walk down the stairs, except him. I hear my door knob start to turn, so I turn off my phone to pretend to be asleep. I hear his footsteps walk to my side of the bed. He bends down and talks to me.

"Have a good week, Hayden." He says while pushing my hair behind my ear. I open my eyes and see beautiful emerald eyes staring into mine. ADORABLE.

"You too. Bye Connor." I say, pretending to be sleepy. He smiles at me and walks out of the room.

I'm bored, so I decide it's time to wake up Nash. I turn so I'm facing him. I lightly poke his nose, and his eyes slowly open.

"Morning sleepy head." He says in his tired voice. Awww.

"Me? I'm the one that woke you up." I say laughing. He laughs too.

"So, should we pack your things?"

"Yeah. It shouldn't take long, it's only a week." We start to pack. I grab a weeks worth of clothes, my curling iron, my straightener, and my make up. I run to the bathroom and put on a superman hoodie, black leggings, and red vans. since my straightener is packed I put my hair in a quick side braid. I walk out of the bathroom and Nash is staring at me.

"What!"

"Has anyone ever told you you have beautiful eyes?"

"Me? Oh shut up! They're the exact same color as yours silly." I laugh. He looks embarrassed and I wonder why.

"Your still beautiful." He says. "Oh! I mean they! They're still beautiful! I..uh..." He stutters. I laugh.

"Hey, it's fine I know what you meant. And...thanks" I say.

"Uh...yeah." He says and looks down.

Does he like me?

No Hayden. Don't be so stupid. No one likes you. Change the subject.

"So, should we go?" I ask

"Oh..uh, yeah. Right. Let's go." We walk down stairs and I grab my pennyboard before we leave, but I walk because Nash forgot his. I'm still bringing it for later.

We walk for about ten minutes and arrive at the house. Nash stops me before we open the door.

"Um, Hayden, I think I should tell you. You may be mad...but...uh...i kinda filled the guys in in what's happening with you. I'm sorry. it's just...well, your staying here and I thought they should know-"

"Hey, it's okay. They needed to know, and besides, I wouldn't have been able to tell them." I say. He pulls me in for a hug. His arms around my waist make me feel so safe. UGHHH. GO AWAY FEELINGS!

"So, they know everything?" I ask?

"Everything." He says. For a moment we stare into each others eyes. He starts to lean in, and so do I. OH MY GOD! Wait, feelings come back!!! Right before our lips meet we hear people yelling from the door.

"Ooo, Nash! Get some!" Cameron says, carter just laughs. We both pull away embarrassed. How did we not even hear the door open? Eh, whatever. The moments ruined. Fml.

We walk inside, it smells so good! Nash leads me to bar island in the kitchen, and there's spaghetti on four plates. And I mean A LOT of spaghetti. Man, boys can eat.

"Hayden, I don't care what you say, your eating every last bite of this food." Nash says.

"But-"

"No. I know your hungry. Just eat it, please?"

"But...I...fine." I say, defeated. We all sit down and I take a bite of the food. It's delicious. I mean really. These guys can cook.

About halfway through the mean Cameron asks about one of the most embarrassing questions on earth. At least for me it is.

"So, Hayden. Have you ever had your first kiss?"

"Uh...no actually," I say. They all looked shocked. "I know I know. I've just never met the right guy, okay. Go a head. Judge me." I say embarrassed.

"Well, I would be MORE then happy to settle that problem for you." Cameron says winking. Carter nudges his ribs.

"Hey hey hey. If anybody here is gonna kiss her, it's gonna be Nash! Am I right?!?" Carter says. Before Nash and I can react, he walks in. With no knocks, no warning, in walks the one and only, Matthew Espinosa.

"Matt!" We all abandon our plates and give him a group hug. I've met Matt. Way back before I met carter or Cameron. Matt, nash, and I all hung out at Starbucks one day, it was great.

"Hey guys! I'm back and ready to party!" He says. He takes his phone out of his pocket, and plugs it in to the speakers.

After about an hour and a half of dancing and laughing and making vines, were all tired.

"Now what?!?" Carter says.

"I know!" Matt says mysteriously. "Let's play... TRUTH OR DARE!" He yells. We all agree in unison.

But somewhere, deep down, I know how this is gonna turn out. Oh no, I think, knowing exactly what's gonna happen, remembering what carter said about Nash and I earlier.

*mental face palm*