Chapter 4

We open the door to my house, and I see the boys. They look furious, but as soon as they see Nash with me, it diss appears. At first, I wonder why. Then it hits me. They're acting.

"Oh, hey little sis!" Sam says to me. Ugh whatever. But I smile back anyways. Nash can't find out here. Not in front of the boys.

"I'm gonna go up stairs. Thanks for walking me home Nash!"

"No problem! I'm gonna hang with Sam and the boys, but I'll see you later!" He says back. I start to walk up stairs.

I get into my room, and immediately put on my headphones. Lithium by Nirvana starts playing. About eight songs play before I realize I still have Nash's shirt around my arm. I take it off and the cut looks better. I take off my headphones and run down stairs to give him his shirt, but he's gone already.

"Nash you-where did he go?"

"Who cares. What I'm wondering is why you have his shirt, and why he was shirtless when you guys got here!!!" Sam yelled at me.

"God, Sam. Your sister really is a slut." Said Kian.

"Why was he even with your ugly ass anyways?" Trevor said. Before I could say anything Jc walked up to me and punched me in the stomach.

"That's for running off this morning, bitch." he said. After about ten more minutes of abuse, Kian let go of me and I ran upstairs. I share a quick glance with Connor, who has tears in his eyes. I know what your thinking, why do I care for someone who doesn't stick up for me? Well, he has never laid a finger on me, and I know he doesn't stick up for me but I understand. He's scared. Just like me.

I got to me room and opened my window. I jumped on to the tree by my house and started to climb down. As I jumped off, I called Nash.

Nash: Hello

Hayden: Hey! Um, I still have your shirt.

Nash: Oh. That explains why people were looking at me on my way home!

Hayden: Haha, do you want it back? I thought maybe we could talk about my, uh, arm.

Nash: Oh, umm, I mean if your comfortable talking about it. Here's my address *blah blah blah*

Hayden: Thanks, be there soon!

I hang up the phone and walk to Nash's house. I knock on his door and this boy with black hair answers. I recognize him immediately.

"Oh hey nash, the girl who left you shirtless is here!!!" He says with a grin. My face turns bright red. Nash comes running down the stairs and I hear another guy in the kitchen laugh.

"Shut up carter." Nash says as he comes to the door. " Hayden this is Carter, and that's cameron." He says, pointing to the brown haired boy in the kitchen. He waves back and so does carter.

"I know who you guys are. It's nice to meet you guys, I'm a big fan!" I say.

"So Hayden, do you wanna talk on the porch?" Nash says.

"Yeah." I say. he walks out and shuts the door behind him. "So, about these scars..." I start, scared Of the reaction.