Chapter two

Izuku looked at his mother slightly confused. 'Africa? Isn't that where daddy's from?' Inko nodded. The exceptionally smart son was correct as always. 'Am I going to see where daddy's from?' Inko nodded. Izukus eyes lit up, and he grabbed his all might bag and shoved his all might toys in it, as Inko watched amused packing his overnight clothes. Once the clothes and a few snacks where gathered, the family piled back into the car and drove to the nearest airport, where the tickets where, as Hisashi said, all expenses paid. What Inko didn't know is that it was first class, and Hisashis sister was aboard the plane too. Inko face palmed. 'Trust your brother to go over the top. We moved to Japan to have a simple life! We go to visit, and there's a brand new Porsche, a first class, all expenses paid flight waiting for us, and heavens know what else!' Hisashi and his sister giggled. 'Izuku, meet daddy's sister, Shuri.' Izuku tilted his head. 'Untie?' Now it was Inko a turn to giggle, while shuri snorted, pure joy taking over her face. 'Auntie, Izuku, auntie' Izuku nodded. 'Auntie!' He ran up to the wakandan princess and gave her a hug. 'Wow brother! Your son is quite the hugger!' 'That he is shuri.' 'So, this must be your lovely wife, Inko!' Hisashi nodded. 'Hello! Nice to meet you'
Suddenly, Izuku cried out 'wait!' Inko looked down at her son. 'What's wrong baby?' 'I didn't say goodbye to kaachan!!' He wailed. 'Oh... oh no... I forgot to tell mitsuki...' the two greenettes seemed to go through very similar panic moments, the only difference is that Izukus was more ... toddleresque.
Upon arrival to the outskirts of wakanda, the family where greeted with a large forest, really just a hologram to ward off unwanted visitors. 'Daddy? Why are we here?' Asked Izuku. He stared at the tall trees before him. 'Shuri? If you would do the honors' Izuku watched with interest as his auntie tapped at her beaded bracelet, and a hologram of a bald lady popped up out of nowhere. 'There here' the lady nodded, before disappearing before his eyes. 'Whoa!' The boy hopped on the spot. 'THATS SO COOOL!!!' He cried out, much to the amusement of Shuri. 'You ain't seen nothing yet pipsqueak!' Shuri winked as she said this, and pointed up. Mother, father and son looked up, to see a hexagonal pattern appear out of thin air, before some sort of plane flew out, before slowly descending vertically. Once it landed, in a rather suspenseful way, a hatch slowly opened, steam hissing from the pistons, before none other thank the black panther walked out.

'Welcome, to Wakanda'

452 words