Q&A

Okay! So! I'm putting the story on pause so no one will be suspicious with the weird time skip... There! And no one will remember anything that happens here because I actually have a plot going on here-

Anyway, without further ado, let's begin~

Crimson_Borealis asks:

OKAY, HERE ARE MY REQUESTS-

1) Ink, are you sorry for what you did, since Dream left you?

Ink reads the comment and frowns, glancing at the others behind him, "I don't regret what I did to any of the bad guys, they deserve it after all. I just don't get why they had to corrupt Blue and kidnap Dream. And Geno, Fresh and Lust. I don't get it."

2) Nightmare, you found Classic, yeah? Then can you find Error?

Nightmare gets startled by the sudden appearance of the comment, and hides for a second before coming back out to read it.

"I mean, that's kind of the point of us jumping in the void in the first place. We're just trying to figure stuff out first. And I never found Classic, he's the one who found me."

3) Error, what do you think of Outer?

Misprint also got momentarily scared by the sudden appearance of the comment, and did the equivalent of jumping back underwater, "well, ouTeR haSN'T lefT oR huRT Me yeT, eveN helPINg Me calM dowN aNd hIde a fEw TIMeS, So I ThINk he'S PReTTy chIll? I gueSS? I doN'T Really kNow. alSo, My NaMe ISN'T eRRoR, IT'S MISPRINT."

4) Outer. As a fellow space skeleton, I confirm that you indeed are out of this world. You Saturn frowns upside down everyday, and you simply rocket (rock at) having good humor. Honestly, you're a star!

Outer bursts out laughing after reading all the puns, "G-good one there, buddy. Now it's my turn. Why did the sun never go to college? Heheh, because it already has a million degrees!"

He then proceeds to die from his own joke.

To be fair, I did too, sooo...

Akiresa asks:

1) To Paint: What would you do to your counterpart who caused Misprint their injuries?

Paint looks around before deciding to swim to a more secluded area, "Ohohoho, buddy, pal, look, I trust ya, but no one just plans a murder out loud, y'know? Sorry, but all you need to know is that no one will even remember him once I'm through with him." He smiles at your ask before rejoining everyone in chasing down Misprint.

2) To Classic: So do you know who's bringing you fishes during night?

Classic's eye sockets widened, but before he could speak, someone interrupted him.

"Sorry, can't have any spoilers now can we?"

"wait, wHo Is YoU-?"

"No one important. Next ask!"

AltamsStory asks:

Question for everybody can you hit the dab?

Nightmare stared at the question, not understanding, "What are they asking?"

"Basically they want us to dab," Cross, the meme guy of the group, explained, dabbing to show what he meant. "Like this."