Epilogue

Levi POV

As Hange led the brim down the hall, tears were flowing down my cheeks. We had practiced this multiple times and I was still emotionally nervous.

They finally stopped across from me and I held out my hand to hold the broom up. It was absolutely stunning. With beads lining it's stick and a jewelry necklace along its bristles.

"Levi Ackerman of the Survey Corps, do you take this broom as your lawfully wedded... uh...broom thing." Erwin read from his book.

I wiped a tear from my eye. "I do."

"Broom, do you take Levi Ackerman as your lawfully wedded husband." Erwin repeated again.

Please say yes.

Broom nodded in agreement.

Erwin grunted in understanding. "Then by the power invested in me I pronounce you husband and broom. You may kiss the broom."

I leaned in and kissed it on the top of its stick. Multiple people rose and cheered for us. It was the most happiest day of my life.

2 years later: Broom POV

Everything in my tiny broom body was filled with glee. Me and Levi had been happily married together for almost three years.

I was thinking about our future when I heard a loud bang.

Next thing I know the roof of me and Levi's home is being torn open. I'm grabbed by the hand of a Titan. I am a broom so I can't scream or try and wiggle my way out of its grasp.

The Titan brings my being up to its mouth, just then Levi swoops in and slices it's nape. But it's too late.

"No! My beloved broom!" He ran over to my body and held me close to him. "I will avenge you."

My vision went blurry just after he said the three words that mean more than anything to me. "I love you."

-----

For practical purposes this is a joke please don't take this seriously😃