The Attacker's Past

"INTRUDER!!!"

The maid holding Norman and Koutaro went up where the young woman and Y/N was. The whole room was dimmed because of the absence of electricity only allowing the small light peeking from the window to light up the room a little. Koutaro remembering what happened to them five years ago makes his legs jelly because of fear. The five of them were just silent while hearing the shouts of pain and fear escaping from the guards and maids whose fighting for their life. Not being able to move because of the three children cowering with fear, the two maids decided to carry each children leaving Koutaro walk following them inside the kitchen while holding both of the maids' hands tightly.

"What happened?", the young woman who was together with Y/N at the kitchen at that time whispered, asking her co-worker whose trembling with fear hokding both Norman and Koutaro.

"A man with a worm on his shoulders came in holding a sword and attacking everyone one by one saying he has an unfinished business to do here.", the other woman exclaimed trying to be as quiet as possible trying not to be heared by the man who's busy slaughtering everyone on sight downstairs. Koutaro, not being able to grasp the situation suddenly flinch as he remembered the face of the man.

"A-aniki. F-five y-ears... ago... The man in black. Y/N's room *huff* I, I, remember him.", Koutaro said finding it hard to speak as the memories flowed to him again. The memory of seeing the dude who infiltrated their house, the memory of seeing his brother lying on the pool of blood and the memory of seeing Y/N's room covered with blood.

"It's him. I can't be mistaken. I-it's him!", Koutaro shout pointing to the man in front of them grinning like a mad man. The scar on his lips is visible from the light that's slightly came off from the window. The maids immediately grabbed a knife from the holster placed in their legs that is definitely not visible because of their uniform and make a fighting stance. Both of them swiftly attacked the man, leaving Koutaro holding his brother Norman who's sleeping peacefully and Y/N who's sitting beside him silently. The two women keep on attacking the man which he dodge easily wearing a smirk on his face.

"Tsk. Is that all you got?", he said as he grabbed his sword from his back starting to het bored on dodging. He immediately slit off easily the two women's throats in which the two children clearly see. The man looked at the three children hiding on the corner of the room. The one is sleeping, the one protecting his siblings and the one who stared at him blankly.

"Why are you doing this to us? You almost killed aniki five years ago!", Koutaro put up a brave face holding both of his siblings for protection.

"I am just ordered to mess with your family.", he laughingly said as he remembered how he used the same words to Satoru back then. He diverted his look to the little girl as it started to stand, removing her hand from her brother's grip earning a smirk from the green-eyed man.

"Y/N! Come back here!", Koutaro called out his sister who's walking towards the man. Koutaro, no matter how he wanted to follow his sister is unable to move because of his little brother who is still sleeping peacefully and soundly in his small arms.

"Y/N! No! Come back here!", Koutaro called again but no avail.

"Oh? Y/N!? Is that really you? Did you use the room I used to paint red? Beautiful isn't it? HaHaHa!", Toji asked still eyeing the girl who's getting closer and closer to him.

"Toji, Fushiguro Toji right?", Toji flinched as he heared his name coming from the girl's mouth. Y/N immediately went closer and closer to him and reaches his hand. As soon as Y/N held his hand, an electricity flows through Toji's hand letting him see the nightmare he doesn't want to remember.

--------------------

"You're useless! You! You call yourself as one of our family when you don't even have a cursed energy flowing through you?!", an old man scolded him as it continues to stab him emotionally with his words pointing out how useless he is.

"You're such a shame in this family! This family is known for being one of the great sorcerers in this country and there's you who calls yourself as part of our family and doesn't even have a cursed energy has a gut to live in this household?!", the old man continues. The young Toji who is just listening clenched his fist in anger as he went off of the room which made the old man shouted with fury.

"YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO STEP INSIDE THIS HOUSEHOLD ANYMORE! YOU USELESS CHILD!", Toji just listened to the old man's shout as he let out a bitter laugh after hearing those words came out from his own family. Yes, he just got disowned by his own family for not being able to be the person they want him to be. Having no cursed energy and being a person who can't even use even a single cursed technique makes him look useless to his own family.

"Tch. As if I want to come back to this household again.", Toji bitterly said as he make his way out of the clan's household promising himself not to come back here, ever again.

", Toji bitterly said as he make his way out of the clan's household promising himself not to come back here, ever again

Artist: Amadori

--------------------

Toji clenched his fist in anger as Y/N let go of his hand. He angrily looked at Y/N who just let him see his past that took him years to forget.

"You! I'M REALLY GONNA KILL YOU NOW!", Toji shouted with fury as he held his sword tight ready to cut off Y/N's head with just one swing.