Chapter Two

It would mean SO much if you'd become a fan, and vote for my story! I hope you guys will like it, unlike my other stories I have tried to write, I will have longer chapters, and hopefully it will be more exciting. (: Thank you SO much for reading!<3

__________________________________________________________________________________

- 3 Days Later -

Me and Katie haven't gotten to hang out until today. She has been so busy, and she has had cheerleading and blah blah blah. But now it's Wednesday, and she has absolutely NOTHING planned and of course, either do I! But there always has to be something in the way, which is...school. I would actually explain my high school like the ones in the movies, actually. We have the jocks and cheerleaders, the nerds, the outcasts, and well then there's people like me that have decent amount of friends but still aren't considered popular. But, on the other hand Katie is. It doesn't really matter to me though, anyways.

When I do my 'morning stretch' I unlock my phone and tweet:

"Goodmorning!(:"

And then I get up and go brush my teeth. I then put on my shorts, (not short-shorts) but more like knee-length. And I put on my pink Hollister shirt and then I put on my pink sandals. I absolutely love color pink! And then I put on my makeup which isn't much, foundation, pink eye shadow, and some lip gloss. I really don't wear much. I then just straighten my chocolate silky hair, and then I'm done. I check the time and it's about 7:10. I don't start school until 7:30. So now, I'm guessing I should be getting downstairs.

"Good morning!" I said.

"Good morning! Could you make your own breakfast today, and drive yourself? Me and your dad both have meetings which is really weird." She said raising an eyebrow. She was also rushing like she was running late. My Dad comes running down stairs giving me a pat on my head and a kiss on my Mom's forehead. "Bye ladies, I have to go! I'm running late!" He yelled, and ran out the door.

  "And I thought I was the one running late!" She chuckled and continued.."So do you mind? I have to be at work in literally like, ten minutes." My Mother said rolling her eyes. I'm so glad I don't have meeting and all that, I just write for our City's newspaper, sort of like a journalist like my Mother.

"No, no, I don't mind at all." I said, smiling.

"Okay, Thank you honey, I have to go! Love you!" She said blowing me a kiss and waving.

"When she left, I figured I'd just toast a bagel and get a glass of chocolate milk, because I don't really know what else to cook in the matter of 5 minutes that I can eat in my car. I grab the package of bagels and I put one in the toaster.

Finally the toaster did that little Pop! noise when it's done.

I hurry up and spread butter on the bagel, and then I run to turn off the lights and then I grab my keys and leave. I hurry up and speed out the driveway, I hate feeling stressed in the morning, or feeling rushed.

I finally get there, and pretty much everyone is at their lockers, I only have like a minute to get my stuff out of my locker and head to homeroom.

Katie is in my homeroom, thank god because to be honest, I have no other friend in my homeroom. She saved me a spot and whispers to me, "Where were you??" I then whispered, "Parent's had meetings, I had to drive." I chuckled. And she smiled and nodded. She knows, that when it comes to driving I get nervous and I drive like my grandma.

Luckily I have an older teacher...that really never realizes when you are late. So I'm thankful for that, or I would have had a detention today.

"Today class, we will be just reading until next class. I won't have anything planned for you until next week, so don't forget to bring a book to read." Mrs. Feather said, I was guessing she's about 65. I'm surprised she isn't retired yet. She must really like children, I would have gone insane already!

We all grab out books from under our seats and started to "read".

The bell FINALLY rung, and it was time for next class.

The day went by so slowly, I don't know if it was because I'm super excited about hanging out with my best friend, or because I just really want to go home.

- 3 hours later -

School was finally over, and we rushed to our lockers Katie somehow is always done getting her things before I am.

"Are you ready to go hang out?" She asked, sounding so excited.

"No...not at all." I said sarcastically. She looked at me with a blank, confused face.

"I'M KIDDING BLONDIE!" I laughed. I swear she is a true blonde, I don't think I have to prove that to you.

"...Oh." She said laughing

I just roll my eyes, and then we start walking to leave.

"Okay, this car is amazing." She said looking around my awesome mustang.

"I know, I know." I said, acting like I was so "cool".

She rolled her eyes and continued.."So GUESS WHAT!"

"Another surprise really?" I laughed, "What?"

"I have an idea of what I'm going to do when we meet Austin!" She said with  a huge cheesy smile.

"And, what is that?" I chuckled.

"Okay, since we are meeting him, I'm going to give him my twitter name for him to follow me, and I'm going to see if he can take single picture with me on my phone!" She said, sounding soooo excited.

"Wooow, you think it'll work?" I said.

"Well, I mean, of course! My plans, ALWAYS work!" She said laughing.

"I'm surprised you won't be asking for his number!" I said laughing.

"Good idea!" She said. Obviously I was kidding, but she wasn't.

For the rest of the day we drove around and went shopping all day, for pointless things. But now I have absolutely no money.

"That was so much fun!" I said.

"Right? I had so much fun!!"

We both laughed and then we went to my house and just chilled for the rest of the day until she has to go home. I am so exhausted from all that shopping, and I realized I have only tweeted once.

I tweet "Goodnight!" and lock my phone and then laid down and went to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________

 I hope this wasn't so short! I know this wasn't such an exciting chapter, but it's just kind of leading up to the next chapter and what's going to happen!(: Thank you SO much for reading, and don't forget to become a fan and vote! :D <3 xoxo